1/4 tdkr batman or use cash for 1/6 vehicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connicut

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi
Basic question, I am torn between the 1/4 dark knight and its epic display stand or using that $500 toward the bat tumbler, bat pod or more hot toys, custom or scenery for my growing 1/6 batman collection, what are the opinions, I am lost, and both is not possible, even though I hope it could of been

Go with the vehicles. Stick with 1/6.

1/4 action figmas is just a fad.

Well if your 1/6 collection is grand scale and you have room for vehicles and dioramas than i would say stick with 1/6 scale.

I dont have the room and money for the vehicles right now so i might commit to the 1/4 batman as a grail/museum piece. Time will tell.

Not a fan of the enterbay strangely enough, I do love 1/6 scale but something about the 1/4 keeps me hooked
The general consenseus of the 1/4 isnt great though, or so it seems, I don't care about that but found it weird
Yeh 1/6 is exciting me more right now, might just pre order the 1/4 and save lots next year, after spending more between now and then most likely haha

It's the best 1/4 Batman figure in my opinion.

It's also the first 1/4 Batman.

If I've learned anything about this hobby it's this. Saying you own the best Batman figure is like saying you own the best cell phone or the computer . . . It doesn't mean a damn thing the following year.

If I've learned anything about this hobby it's this. Saying you own the best Batman figure is like saying you own the best cell phone or the computer . . . It doesn't mean a damn thing the following year.

Well, it's better than the Hot Toys one from what I can see. I won't be getting either, though.

If you didn't have the Tumbler yet, I say go for the car.

That is what scares me, missing that again, I think my mind is made up, buy bat tumbler, build joker interrogation room and make a scene for swat gordon somewhere in there, then, maybe 1/4, see what unfolds

If the 1/6 vehicles are BATMAN related, I say both 1/4 BATMAN figure AND 1/6 Bat-vehicles.

BUT..... if the 1/6 vehicles are not Batman related.... I'd say go for 1/4 BATMAN :D

But does the first of its kind make it somewhat of a rarer piece, success or failure

Well, it's better than the Hot Toys one from what I can see. I won't be getting either, though.

Yeah, especially that fantastic headsculpt.

I'm sure Hot Toys bought one though to study it. There was that pic of one of their sculpting work stations where stills of Batman from Batman Begins was all over the computer.

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the Begins Batman, in either scale. The next one, from which ever company makes it will be the "best" one.

But does the first of its kind make it somewhat of a rarer piece, success or failure

Not really. I hope to God that they don't start doing V2 versions of 1/4 figures, but with 1/6, the old version's value usually takes a dramatic hit as soon as a newer, updated version if previewed.

Not really. I hope to God that they don't start doing V2 versions of 1/4 figures, but with 1/6, the old version's value usually takes a dramatic hit as soon as a newer, updated version if previewed.

Oh interesting

1/4 T-800 hasn't gained any value above it's original MSRP from what I've seen and technically it's the first of it's kind.

Back