1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't they releasing the mark 42 in august? I hope they have price set soon. But i have a feeling that it will be more than i think. International shipping isn't cheap.

Judging from retailers in the US receiving these 1/4 scales after paying shipping, and on top of that, their price tag to make a cut and then ship to you, you're probably looking at over $799.99.

I think the right price for these should be $400.00 shipped, but that's my opinion.

Judging from retailers in the US receiving these 1/4 scales after paying shipping, and on top of that, their price tag to make a cut and then ship to you, you're probably looking at over $799.99.

I think the right price for these should be $400.00 shipped, but that's my opinion.

i already paid in full & unfortunately it's about the same price as galaxy s4 in my country :gah:

i'd say that's maybe because I was given the exclusive version. the normal version will cost you guys at least about $100 cheaper. I take a guess it would be around $550-$625:wave

Where are you from nightsurf?

Mark 42 is retailing at S$750 which works out to be about US$590. If you have PO-ed, it will be even cheaper than that.

Where are you from nightsurf?

Mark 42 is retailing at S$750 which works out to be about US$590. If you have PO-ed, it will be even cheaper than that.

I'm from indonesia.
in my country exclusive version usually costs around $100 more than regular version. so I'm pretty sure you guys will get a reasonable price range as usual. :hi5:

Still no preorder details from PI or Yes Anime? damn...and this is supposed to be released in sept. I'm interested to see the 5 sets of heads/hands and BD parts mentioned.

:lol

It's a premium packaging of movies in metal. Much nicer than the regular ugly plastic cases.

It's just that you reminded me an awful lot about the mentality of some of those "elite" steelbook collectors. They want to own something rare and special, it's also better if it's numbered and limited and not many people own it. They also get pissed off if a steelbook is re-released because it's no longer "rare", other people can buy it and they think the item they own now has lost its value. :lol

Personally I couldn't give a **** if the Hot Toys and Play Imaginative figures were limited, numbered or mass produced in the billions. I buy them because I like them, not because they are "special". No offense.

:exactly: well said. :)

:exactly: well said. :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :slap I ignored him because his lecture bored me, (sounds like my Mother) but you can go kiss my big fat hairy ***!!!
Maybe you should try having your own opinion...

Last edited:
Still no pre-order available for these in the UK from Forbidden Planet.. yet they stocked the Super Alloy Batman..
:gah:

I asked the U.S. distributor about the pre-ordering. They gave me an Oct date. Not sure if that's the actually release date or that's when pre-order starts. I'm wondering if they are releasing them first in Singapore in Sept. then taking pre-orders worldwide in October. Or if they are releasing the figures worldwide simultaneously. Either way it's going to be a few months away before we hear any news.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :slap I ignored him because his lecture bored me, (sounds like my Mother) but you can go kiss my big fat hairy ***!!!
Maybe you should try having your own opinion...

LMAO Ooh rush me to the burn ward! Maybe your mom's used to kissing your hairy arse, I don't swing that way. All you'll get from me is the steel toe of my boot wedged up your arse if you had the cojones to tell me that to my face instead of behind a screen.

Last edited:
Back