1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growing up on a Council estate 30 years ago in Nottingham (you might call them the projects) one thing I would never do Is hide behind a screen, thats why I put a picture on my public profile, I never hide, and I've actually always loved a good tear up, so don't mistaken me for someone who would cry like a little b**ch.
As for getting my panties in a bunch, that is the gayest thing I have ever heard in my ****ing life, hey maybe you two should get a room as you really seem to like sucking up to each other!

Please do not expect anymore replies/reaction, you've wasted enough of my ****ing time already.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to these figures. I wonder if they will be doing these suits in 1/4th scale in Superalloy. I would definitely pre-order both these for sure. *fingers crossed*

The Mark 40 "Shotgun" - Hyper Velocity Suit

XLironan-600x450.jpg

and

The Mark 33 "Silver Centurion" - Enhanced Energy Suit

XXXIII-600x450.jpg

as much as I want to complete iron man armors, with price like that, I think I'll stick with only mark 42, mark 3/4 & saving up for next iron man armors.
even iron patriot was pretty dissapointing in the movie both design (IMHO) & action scene. and this makes me want to skip him too.:dunno

as much as I want to complete iron man armors, with price like that, I think I'll stick with only mark 42, mark 3/4 & saving up for next iron man armors.
even iron patriot was pretty dissapointing in the movie both design (IMHO) & action scene. and this makes me want to skip him too.:dunno

I wasn't impressed with I.P either... I am also going in for Mark 42, maybe Mark 17 - Heartbreaker as well when he comes out... Mark 40 reminds me a lot of the Silver Hawks cartoon series :)

Any updates on these or does anyone know if there will be US retailers for them?

That's correct. Seems like the release date has been pushed to November and they're not taking overseas preorders until it's near that time. I could be wrong though. I was trying to verify with PI, but they sent me to Yes Anime.

I fear it maybe even pushed again for early 2014 release, although I rather let PI take their sweet time making this figure as perfect as possible.:monkey1

this was posted today for anyone lives in china:

"June 2013 – Play Imaginative is thrilled to announce it has sealed a licensing deal with MARVEL for Greater China. Play Imaginative’s premium Super Alloy (die-cast) High End Collectible Figure product line will now be available to collectors worldwide, including the Mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong markets.

The lineup for 2013 will be developed based on Marvel’s Iron Man movies, with a focus on ‘Iron Man 3’ movie. The figures will be produced in 1/4 Scale (18 inches, approx. 46 cm or more) and 1/12 Scale (6 inches, approx. 15 cm or more).

Approximately 11 Super Alloy (die-cast) Iron Man Collectible Figures are slated for release in 2013, with the first release in August/September 2013, just in time for the upcoming Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention. The collection will be available worldwide, including China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong."

I'm wondering if the august/september date is for asia release or worldwide though. But they should have enough time to release the mark 42 first and then the rest of the suits into 2014.

this was posted today for anyone lives in china:

"June 2013 – Play Imaginative is thrilled to announce it has sealed a licensing deal with MARVEL for Greater China. Play Imaginative’s premium Super Alloy (die-cast) High End Collectible Figure product line will now be available to collectors worldwide, including the Mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong markets.

The lineup for 2013 will be developed based on Marvel’s Iron Man movies, with a focus on ‘Iron Man 3’ movie. The figures will be produced in 1/4 Scale (18 inches, approx. 46 cm or more) and 1/12 Scale (6 inches, approx. 15 cm or more).

Approximately 11 Super Alloy (die-cast) Iron Man Collectible Figures are slated for release in 2013, with the first release in August/September 2013, just in time for the upcoming Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention. The collection will be available worldwide, including China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong."

I'm wondering if the august/september date is for asia release or worldwide though. But they should have enough time to release the mark 42 first and then the rest of the suits into 2014.

I think PI were talking about the mark 7. for those who preordered early can even get their mark 7 on next july.
If they can make a great mark 7, maybe I'll also be tempted to get their iron patriot armor:yess:

It could be mark 7. But this news update was for 1/4 and 1/12 scales. Personally, I wouldn't spend that much money on their 1/6 mark 7.

if I remember correctly, 1/4 mark 42 supposedly to be released on september. there's no way it's going to be released on august, although I'll be happy if that happens :panic:

aaadowneysculpt_zpse74a5206.jpg

Picture_zpsc8adb6ca.jpg
[/QUOTE]

just have to repost this.
their 2nd attempt at RDJ headsculpt is promising. just need a good painter like what enterbay did for their figures & it would be awesome

Back