1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with this. Won't be selling many of these Im suits at 600 bucks.

Aren't they 600 dollars in Singapore? I think they're gonna be much more expensive in North America and Europe...

I can not understand it. In this kind of figure, the price should be around 450-480$...over 600$ :)

The Super Alloy Collectible Figure is a premium line of quality collector figures ranging from 1/12 to 1/4 scale, made of 85-90% die-cast metal alloy, and featuring up to 60 points of articulation.
ironman7.jpg

Yes Anime Inc. appointed sole Official Distributor for all Play Imaginative products for North America. Pre-Order will up soon, stay turned.....

Marvel Super Alloy Iron Man 1/12, 1/6, 1/4 Action Figure:
Red Snapper
Gemini
Iron Patriot
War Machine
Mark 42
Heartbreaker

DC Super Alloy 1/6 Action Figure:
Superman
Green Lantern
Batman
Flash
Cyborg

I do hope we don't get ripped off with having to buy off a vendor at a higher price than what it is already. I'm not a vendor, and don't have a license, but would like to have all of these at the same price given by Play Imaginative considering I'm willing to purchase all of the suits upon release or pre-order to US. Any chance of purchasing directly?

I can not understand it. In this kind of figure, the price should be around 450-480$...over 600$ :)

If any company is thinking of competing with Hot Toys they need to come in cheaper. Not just match the price of HT but beat it by a comfortable margin. Being more expensive will lead to failure.

The Super Alloy Collectible Figure is a premium line of quality collector figures ranging from 1/12 to 1/4 scale, made of 85-90% die-cast metal alloy, and featuring up to 60 points of articulation.

If any company is thinking of competing with Hot Toys they need to come in cheaper. Not just match the price of HT but beat it by a comfortable margin. Being more expensive will lead to failure.
For me it's not the price. but how the competitor can give us better figure as a whole. although it would be awesome if they come at cheaper price than HT:dunno

Aren't they 600 dollars in Singapore? I think they're gonna be much more expensive in North America and Europe...

Look at the prices in Singapore money in the first page and convert it to USD. It's about $600 in USD.

If hot toys can make theirs in 1/4 scale diecast with the correct proportion for less price, i think PI prices will be more competitive. But for now, they're not there yet.

Look at the prices in Singapore money in the first page and convert it to USD. It's about $600 in USD.

If hot toys can make theirs in 1/4 scale diecast with the correct proportion for less price, i think PI prices will be more competitive. But for now, they're not there yet.

Considering HT popped out a 1/4 scale die cast endo for $399 MSRP, they should be able to come in well under $600. It will be intresting to see what sells outside of the mark 42 and the IP for them. That is a lot of coin to spend on exotic suits.

If these are priced at $600 US, then PI better find a pretty good sized warehouse to store these in because they will end up being dust collectors for them especially given how people are *****ing about the HT offerings and their price point to screen time ratio.

I'd pay 600 dollars for a 1/4 Mark 42, depending on how the final product is. But I'm pretty sure the price is gonna be 700-750 USD in the US or at least Europe. We always get screwed when it comes to prices...

I'd pay 600 dollars for a 1/4 Mark 42, depending on how the final product is. But I'm pretty sure the price is gonna be 700-750 USD in the US or at least Europe. We always get screwed when it comes to prices...

if so alot of these won't sell........sure plenty will fork out the dough only if these are as nice in detailing and execution as HT....IF

For me its like this. I like to have something thats special to me, Hot Toys Iron Man is to me, no longer special.

I would rather have one, all be it a little expensive, but amazing piece, than lots of very common one's thats knocked out by the thousands.

Also I spoke to Daphne again and she said, they won't be numbered but these will only be released once.

Last edited:
Very excited for these, though can only afford to get one, can anybody offer any opinoins on which they think is best and why?

Back