Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing Toyark's pictures earlier i was kinda worried about the neck articulation.That it doesn't go up and down and that seems to be the case so i think im gonna pass unless someone can prove otherwise.

Too be fair, it's restricted to a certain degree by adhering so closely to design of the suit in the game. And you don't see him doing a great deal of looking up in the game. Looks amazing, especially considering the detail, accuracy and scale that Neca have delivered at the price. I think if your a Batfan, particularly of the Arkhamverse, the purchase of this is a no-Brainer.

Im fine with it if you can't tilt it back,but i like to have the option to tilt the head at least a little forward which is a very common way to display Batman figures.
Definitely a great looking figure for the price,no doubt about it.

There may be a little movement forward / backward possible, but as I don't have it in hand I can't really comment. Maybe Tony or someone else could let us know?

I can confirm the neck goes down further than it can up or backwards. As for turning to the side, he can't go all the way to either. I'd say about 45 degrees for the turn and a quarter inch back, maybe half an inch down. And that may be generous. He articulates at the chest and at the abs quite a bit if you need to accentuate the downward look a bit more. But this is more of a display piece than an articulated figure.

Still the best Arkham Knight figure we will probably ever get.

Im fine with it if you can't tilt it back,but i like to have the option to tilt the head at least a little forward which is a very common way to display Batman figures.
Definitely a great looking figure for the price,no doubt about it.

The Origins figure couldn't look down that much either so I don't what you were expecting but need less to say this figure will be awesome and you don't have to worry about rubber restrictions...

I can confirm the neck goes down further than it can up or backwards. As for turning to the side, he can't go all the way to either. I'd say about 45 degrees for the turn and a quarter inch back, maybe half an inch down. And that may be generous. He articulates at the chest and at the abs quite a bit if you need to accentuate the downward look a bit more. But this is more of a display piece than an articulated figure.

Still the best Arkham Knight figure we will probably ever get.

Good enough if it at least can be tilted a little forward.Yeah in this size i don't care that much about the articulation on the body as im just gonna do a standard pose,but neck articulation is one thing i always prefer.

The Origins figure couldn't look down that much either so I don't what you were expecting but need less to say this figure will be awesome and you don't have to worry about rubber restrictions...

Never had any 1/4 Neca's so i didn't know what to expect.

Perfection....
Figure of the year.

Put some of my Hot toys...including arkham city, to shame.

Amazing

Does anyone know the cheapest while reliable place to get this guy in Canada? I was planning on getting him from BigBadToyStore, but for me its about $170 CAN with shipping. I may just have to do that, but definitely not as good a deal compared to the States.....

As soon as this is in stock from BBTS I am ordering. Looks just as good as the Prime1 statue. I would like to try to hunt down some sort of gargoyle base to pose him on. I doubt I will be able to find anything the right size, but hopefully I can.

As soon as this is in stock from BBTS I am ordering. Looks just as good as the Prime1 statue. I would like to try to hunt down some sort of gargoyle base to pose him on. I doubt I will be able to find anything the right size, but hopefully I can.
Im going to build a couple of bases for it its interested

Good enough if it at least can be tilted a little forward.Yeah in this size i don't care that much about the articulation on the body as im just gonna do a standard pose,but neck articulation is one thing i always prefer.

Never had any 1/4 Neca's so i didn't know what to expect.

Oh Ok my bad then... It's still a wonderful figure from the pics... I can't wait to get mine once EE gets thiers in.

I'm sitting with it next to me on the couch (afraid he'll fall over until I get the stand situated) and it's eerie how good the side profile is. From the curvature of the neck to cowl and the facial sculpt, it's damn near game perfect. As I thought the paint apps have started growing on me.

Hey, guys... LOVE the Arkham series and I have been increasing my 1/4 collection, and this guy is looking mighty nice. I see him for sale at the best price at Calenders.com. Never ordered from there... are they reliable? Hard to pass up free shipping so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks in advance!

Hey, guys... LOVE the Arkham series and I have been increasing my 1/4 collection, and this guy is looking mighty nice. I see him for sale at the best price at Calenders.com. Never ordered from there... are they reliable? Hard to pass up free shipping so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks in advance!

Entertainment Earth for $95 free shipping.

Last edited:
Back