Action Figure 1/4 Scale Arkham Knight Batman NECA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to in-hand pics from you guys and hoping Bats doesn't take too long to glide over to me in the UK.

My supplier says mid-August for delivery. Not jealous of you guys who get it first I'm the slightest, honest...[emoji35]

It's almost 2 am Thursday here, I'm working and I just got a text message from the speedy toy dealer telling me that my AK Batman arrives 5 PM later. Too bad I can't make it, so it's Friday for me!

Will probably be spending time weathering it on Sunday, but will try to take some quick photos before then. So excited!

Very cool, Michael. This thing looks great even in the box! :)
82f7b752143eeb1facfd284bc9bc1f01.jpg
69537abdb7317be9d7c4f5df547567cd.jpg
9c1cba145d3b000ee04cf99cfe250552.jpg

I received mine today straight from NECA via eBay. Paid $9 extra for Priority so I'm happy with the speed. That said, they shipped it in its brown carton which is about half the strength of a HT shipper. So the window and side of the box were damaged. Figure was okay though except for a small paint chip on the chin and the fabric cape had paint "glue" from the top of the cape which is patterned like in the game.

But for $130 total, it's a beautiful figure that's big, heavy, and detailed just like you'd expect from NECA's 1/4 line. I don't think it's as good as the Origins figure, since the pauldrons are missing the carbon fiber design and are just a flexible glossy black.

I think it'll grow on me as the days go by and I'm glad I got it. Neca certainly had the best bang-for-the-buck in these sizes. The sculpting and macro details are straight from the game. Hope you guys enjoy it when yours arrive as well!!

I received mine today straight from NECA via eBay. Paid $9 extra for Priority so I'm happy with the speed. That said, they shipped it in its brown carton which is about half the strength of a HT shipper. So the window and side of the box were damaged. Figure was okay though except for a small paint chip on the chin and the fabric cape had paint "glue" from the top of the cape which is patterned like in the game.

But for $130 total, it's a beautiful figure that's big, heavy, and detailed just like you'd expect from NECA's 1/4 line. I don't think it's as good as the Origins figure, since the pauldrons are missing the carbon fiber design and are just a flexible glossy black.

I think it'll grow on me as the days go by and I'm glad I got it. Neca certainly had the best bang-for-the-buck in these sizes. The sculpting and macro details are straight from the game. Hope you guys enjoy it when yours arrive as well!!
Love to see some pics.

Love to see some pics.

Do you have to have a hosting account or can you upload here? I know some forums just have their own image hosting but I'm on mobile at work so I can't see all the options and can't take any right now. That said, the pic of it head on in the box is accurate. The other ones of the figure outside the box are too shiny. It's not nearly that rain-slicked looking in person.

I'm wondering, as I'll be receiving mine blind from an internet seller, whether to buy two so I can pick them over. Tony, as you picked up two, was there much difference in them paintwise?

Back