1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must not know Enterbay well
I've read the stories, & have had my own personal experience with their customer service. My own experience was pretty positive. Their response to SAB is disgusting. A normal feature for this figure .....
puke.gif

Yeah it is really the only way to get their attenion, plus many people got to keep their MIB figures and get a refund to because Enterbay refused to reply in 60 days after people filed a dispute. :wink1:
What a blunder that situation was. Maybe that's part of the reason they changed their PayPal account to [email protected], instead of [email protected] :lol

A couple of things.

Enterbay didn't reply initally at all.
It was only when I logged a dispute via paypal that I got a reply back that they were apparently really busy and would get to my email straight away....

There reply was then as I posted.

I'm not really bothered by the laughable response mainly because they did offer a full refund as part of the reply. Therfore the ***** really in my court to continue with this if I choose.

And I've thought about it and its a ton of effort to return to go through to get rid of a figure that I still think is amazing.

And in this instance I believe I can do an acceptable repair even with my limited skills.......plus I don't like joints anyway and will display it with shirt on 75% of the time due to that, even if everything was okay.

I have the HD-1002, HD-1003 and Black Label BL1 for shirtless poses :)

So bring on Blitzway/Arnie Kim's ultimate shirtless Bruce Lee statue!

I've read the stories, & have had my own personal experience with their customer service. My own experience was pretty positive. Their response to SAB is disgusting. A normal feature for this figure .....
puke.gif

I am not surprised at their response to SAB, I know you said your experience was positive but how did they help you out specifically? :huh

What a blunder that situation was. Maybe that's part of the reason they changed their PayPal account to [email protected], instead of [email protected] :lol

:rotfl You are probably right!

A couple of things.

It was only when I logged a dispute via paypal that I got a reply back that they were apparently really busy and would get to my email straight away....

Yeah I think we all assumed that. So basiclly if anyone has any problems with their figure they should contact pay pal first to get Enterbay's attention.

And in this instance I believe I can do an acceptable repair even with my limited skills.......plus I don't like joints anyway and will display it with shirt on 75% of the time due to that, even if everything was okay.

I don't like joints either, just as long as the figure does not split open when you pose the figure because that crack looks really deep. Since they will not replace the figure there is really nothing u can do about that I guess and just hope for the best and try to repair it your self. :dunno

A couple of things.

I'm not really bothered by the laughable response mainly because they did offer a full refund as part of the reply. Therfore the ***** really in my court to continue with this if I choose.

And I've thought about it and its a ton of effort to return to go through to get rid of a figure that I still think is amazing.

I have the HD-1002, HD-1003 and Black Label BL1 for shirtless poses :)

So bring on Blitzway/Arnie Kim's ultimate shirtless Bruce Lee statue!
Whatever you gotta tell yourself SAB :lol

Nah, I understand :D
I am not surprised at their response to SAB, I know you said your experience was positive but how did they help you out specifically? :huh
My Black Label BL statue had some weird white residue (glue?) on one of the hands, & the base. EB gave me a 20% refund on my purchase, & 10% off on my next EB purchase (which I used on this WotD figure).

I modded my Black Label statue afterwards, & turned it into a 'Game Of Death' statue, with the help of MrChris :D

My Black Label BL statue had some weird white residue (glue?) on one of the hands, & the base. EB gave me a 20% refund on my purchase, & 10% off on my next EB purchase (which I used on this WotD figure).

Sounds like their usual thing they do, honestly I would prefer a replacement but getting 10% off this new WOD is a really sweet deal. :clap

Did your statue have any leaning problems like did it lean like some of them do representing smooth criminal MJ?

I modded my Black Label statue afterwards, & turned it into a 'Game Of Death' statue, with the help of MrChris :D

Oh wow do you have any pics?!! :eek:

I forgot about that :lol Yeah, I think mine had a bit of Smooth Criminal going on.

Here :D

I was pretty happy with it then, but this WotD figure kinda makes it a non factor :lol

The suit is a bit big for the figure but other than that it looks really good on it. Looks like a real person wearing the GOD suit. :clap

I think if I used longer leg pegs, it would maybe look a bit better, but I guess I'm kinda over it now :lol

Hot Toys is worse, they have zero customer service, the only thing that makes them more reliable than Enterbay is better QC but lately they have been slipping with QC problems with Superman, 89 Joker etc.

It is good that you have Sideshow to go to now if Hot Toys messes up because I agree they will help you with refunds if you so desire but they still use the same excuse Enterbay does and that is "all our products are like that." :banghead

sorry but I have to disagree,,I have got problems with the leonidas's arm after two months from the purchase (I was keeping it in his unopened box) then I have openedd it I discovered the arm didn't keep the position (arm broken)..call to htCS after 15 days got the replacement...dx bruce lee body..a little stain of no red but fluoriscent blood in the body...I called ht cs and they give the chance to keep the defect body and shipped a brand new one..this is my experience with the HTCS..all the others figures I have bought from them were FLAWLESS..I am not a ht fanboy.. but my experience with ht company It has been absolutely better than enterbay for sure....

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

Last edited:
mike regarding the loctite flexi bond,here in the UK i got mine from good ol asda..its more a gel than glue (cost about £3.00) dunno whereover where you are you'll get it mate.

sorry but I have to disagree,,I have got problems with the leonidas's arm after two months from the purchase (I was keeping it in his unopened box) then I have openedd it I discovered the arm didn't keep the position (arm broken)..call to htCS after 15 days got the replacement...dx bruce lee body..a little stain of no red but fluoriscent blood in the body...I called ht cs and they give the chance to keep the defect body and shipped a brand new one..this is my experience with the HTCS..all the others figures I have bought from them were FLAWLESS..I am not a ht fanboy.. but my experience with ht company It has been absolutely better than enterbay for sure....

MY COLLECTIONS.. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100683

:eek

Ok you are first person I know from forums that has said Hot Toys actually has customer service. I am only going by what people say on forums and that is Hot Toys has no customer service at all. Yet, I do know sellers that can contact Hot Toys and get replacements but as far as the general public is concerned, I thought Hot Toys had no customer service at all.

I do not mind being proven wrong though, so thanks for your info.

:wink1:

EB Bill already saying more HD Bruce line to come :rotfl wow ETD 1/4th set or GOD :horror am disappearing and running far away as possible, i need $$$ for food n water :lol

EB Bill already saying more HD Bruce line to come :rotfl wow ETD 1/4th set or GOD :horror am disappearing and running far away as possible, i need $$$ for food n water :lol

Did the annoucement surprise you ? :D
Bruce will always be the easy money line for Enterbay.

They will do their 1/6 Big Boss first so we won't see another HD 1/4 for a while.

My guess is the next 1/4 Bruce will be Fist of Fury since they did GoD3 recently and actually still have stock of that one....

the only unknown to me is whether they'll have get the Enter the Dragon license back or whether they'll have the gall to do an unlicensed one.
Its one thing calling this WotD figure 'standard Kung fu', but will they step on Warner Bros toes for EtD? ...especially while dealing with Warner for the Batman figures and upcoming licenses.

Fun and games! :D

Back