1/4 ENTERBAY HD 1008 Bruce Lee - Way of The Dragon Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if it's the brightness, contrast, or something else, but I don't think I'm the biggest fan of that particular pic :D

I know what you mean, the brightness shows up the flaws like he has too much freckles or something, if you can ignore these flaws and look at the facial structure it looks nearly bang on to Bruce IMO. :)

picture.php
Chris ur lucky ur not buying EB1/4 family :lol ,, great thing , can sell ur fig , just dont go modding the hell out it. like some certain cap crusader fig :lol

Poor Rambo. All by his lonesome, all the way over there away from his 1/4 Brothers :lol

Nice collection :hi5:

thanks Larry, yer Rambo,s in the naughty corner LOL trust me no Bruce Lee fan will not want this on the shelf if see this inhand :D

PICT0003-3.jpg

:loli think my 1/6 family is big enough:pfft:.....oh wait a big boss to come yet:slap
oh kato and the dx04 aint pictured in that either
PICT0003-4.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

there u go

PICT0003-3.jpg

:loli think my 1/6 family is big enough:pfft:.....oh wait a big boss to come yet:slap
oh kato and the dx04 aint pictured in that either
:rotfl yes how can i forget these pic practically signup to freaks cause these pics:clap:clap vry nice nd still the 1/4 HD figs :wink1:

Nice Chris. I think I'm a different type of collector. When my figures don't appeal enough to me anymore, or an upgrade comes along, I want to sell them, or simply put them in the toy box. Well I haven't put any of my HT or EB figures in a toy box, but I did do that with my 'Star Wars' & McFarlane toys. Those were pretty cool to me back then :lol

LOL so you caved well I can't say I blame you, even if you can not get the iconic pose at least you have the best mass produced figure of Bruce Lee.

1206-00487-001b2.jpg

Likeness looks pretty much spot on here IMO.
yes inhand i dont see these red dots, i took flash pic from distance, i,ll try a close up next time :D but looking at it in front of me is just normal paint job. Larry study these poses now! think u and Chris prob recieve ur fig next week or so :horror cant wait to see pics fom u guys :hi5: Darkavatar might p/oed ?:lol

To get it next week would be sweet. As for what pose I'll have it in, I do like this one:

402992_10151252751737557_1009039105_n.jpg

148724_10151252751867557_947956458_n.jpg

Nice & simple enough :D

yes inhand i dont see these red dots, i took flash pic from distance, i,ll try a close up next time :D but looking at it in front of me is just normal paint job. Larry study these poses now! think u and Chris prob recieve ur fig next week or so :horror cant wait to see pics fom u guys :hi5: Darkavatar might p/oed ?:lol

Oh believe me I am tempted despite the freckles, the actual head sculpt is just so amazing which is the main thing I focus on! I just really don't collect 1/4 scale figures though, more into 1/6th. If this had of been in 1/6th I would of bought it, for sure.

To get it next week would be sweet. As for what pose I'll have it in, I do like this one:

Likeness looks great in these other pics as well, congrats to anyone that has or gets this, it is a true work of art!

:clap

the actual head sculpt is just so amazing which is the main thing I focus on
Like you, the main thing is the head sculpt on a figure, I'm interested in buying. Even if the head sculpt isn't spot on, other things can sway my decision to purchase (source material, unique accessories, bargain deal ..... etc), but the main thing I want right on a figure, is the head sculpt.

This is a head sculpt based figure purchase for me :D

picture.php
:D hey guys ok took close up with flash :D think not too noticeable maybe HD camera will pick up ? looks quiet normal on this pic unless magnified real close.

I think I'm going to have him fully clothed in a narrow fighting stance pose, a more realistic JKD one to contrats the HD-1002 wide movie stance.

And the fighting sculpt because dynamic sculpts are always cooler :clap

i'm gonna try the back alley staff pose.''no open palm you say'':gah: i may have a cunning plan:lol..IF IT WORKS.:dunno

maybe is a little bit ot but I think the wod enterbay 1/6 with some mods is the best until now..for the most because it has the face palm..:rotfl
let's look how many combinations we can do with the iconic hand of bruce lee :rotfl :monkey3 :lol
2jczgqv-1.jpg

25062012008.jpg

387653_185754624842025_100002224677271_379504_1314086537_n.jpg

380541_185733168177504_100002224677271_379399_1869735046_n.jpg

05032012.jpg

qn7ajs.jpg

ops I forgot the shoes on my bruce.. ahahahaha

Last edited:
i'm gonna try the back alley staff pose.''no open palm you say'':gah: i may have a cunning plan:lol..IF IT WORKS.:dunno

I've been thinking about this and was going to bring it up here.

There are some very talented custom sculptors on this board and there is the possiblity of selling ....about 2000 1/4 open palm Lee hands via here and ebay if someone wants to have a go.

You could really make a killing and for those talented folks capable, it would be waaaaaay easier to make an open hand than some of the extremely complicated head sculpts I see done here.

I dunno about making a killing... I can see a hand like this costing around $60+ painted. Maybe you're right though, anyone who can throw over 400 bucks at this is likely going to lay down the cash to make the set 'complete'.

Not me. $60+ is for a hand is too crazy for me :lol Maybe if it's around $20 (still a bit high), I might consider it.

yer the calm sculpt is freaky real, spot on. Larry is rubbing his hands waiting to recieve his i know :rotfl will be waiting to see his pics and poses. by the way Stanlore does the head fit the HD1003? i dont have my HD statues with me.:D Anyone at all tried putting the head on HD statue let us know :wink1:

I asked one more time at EB Store. The old uncle that fixes everything told me to not do it. He said the new heads wouldn't fit, and that the head on the HD-1003 is actually glued on.

However... even if glued on, its still removeable. The 1/4 heads, they have that plug inside the head for the ball joint which can also be removed. I think it will fit the HD-1003 if you take it out. But... it seems like a lot of work.. and i don't think i'm gonna try it for the time being.

Welcome to the club Chris !!
oh... on an extra note... the base is a piece of crap. It scratches really easily. So.. if that sorta thing bugs you... put some saran wrap or something to protect it.

Last edited:
Back