Statue 1/3 Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up making my own custom black cape and thought I'd share. I still need to add the wires which ill do when I find time. Im also contemplating adding a silver "S" emblem. I know the cape isn't comic accurate but its cool to have as an extra accessory.
f6de02778425ce9541d19c63c7f2e25c.jpg

Nice job. Forget the wires, it looks better without them...at least the bottom wire.

What are the box dimensions for the original and black superman?
How is the skin paint app on both?
Thanks

Does anyone know if the sculpts from the black suit version fit the normal fabric cape version? Curious if I can make a long hair Superman.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

And also if the sculpts from the normal version fits the black suit version? I am buying the black one and having it repainted.

*edit*

I did some digging and found that the black suit portraits and the fabric edition portraits are interchangeable. The sculpted addition portraits are completely different.

Last edited:
Ordered a black cape for the recovery suit version. Shipment of my statue got delayed so I have a cape but no statue. I decided to let Thanos borrow it for a couple of weeks. Nice cape though.

255574d9443d4f549b2daf8b65453763.jpg

1d9f8f02e91598159e18c0ea1dd0b71f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello to all

Maybe anyone can help me. I have buy a Superman Fabric Cape days ago and the heads that I receive are this

thumbnail_20210211_211341.jpg

thumbnail_20210211_211226.jpg

I see that in my heads the hair in the front is quite different than others that I see at Youtube reviews or images here but, my figure is that comes with angels corrected with magnet and metal bolt and base without metal balls.

To be honest, I see that the hair in my heads is quite similar to Black version, it?s possible that they change the mold in the hair possition with Black version and, last versions of Fabric Cape change too?

?Can anyone say me something about this?

Many thanks, regards

I’m still on the hunt if anyone is selling. I thought I had secured one in August for a great price. I just completed my PayPal dispute for the product not arriving and they reversed the payment. So now I am back in the hunt.

I have been talking about getting the black suit repainted if I could not land the regular at a decent price. Lets get this show on the road!!

Can someone sell me a red cape please?

Attachments

• 6DB0342D-89B0-4F69-BE98-CA9BC43C8252.jpeg
    6DB0342D-89B0-4F69-BE98-CA9BC43C8252.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 887DAA5D-C2A3-43A3-81AF-904BF739A40C.jpeg
    887DAA5D-C2A3-43A3-81AF-904BF739A40C.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 36
Hello to all

Maybe anyone can help me. I have buy a Superman Fabric Cape days ago and the heads that I receive are this

View attachment 505922

View attachment 505923

I see that in my heads the hair in the front is quite different than others that I see at Youtube reviews or images here but, my figure is that comes with angels corrected with magnet and metal bolt and base without metal balls.

To be honest, I see that the hair in my heads is quite similar to Black version, it?s possible that they change the mold in the hair possition with Black version and, last versions of Fabric Cape change too?

?Can anyone say me something about this?

Many thanks, regards
Are you sure you bought an official Prime1 version? There are knock-offs floating around on eBay and AliExpress. That could by why yours looks different. I don't know about the differences, I just know there are fakes around.

I have been talking about getting the black suit repainted if I could not land the regular at a decent price. Lets get this show on the road!!

Can someone sell me a red cape please?
Contact Jaxon XU on Facebook or Instagram. He's made upgraded capes for this statue.

Or buy from OneSixthKit who works with Jaxon now. Jaxon may redirect you to OSK anyway.

Black:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3344&search=jaxon
Red:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3343&search=jaxon

Are you sure you bought an official Prime1 version? There are knock-offs floating around on eBay and AliExpress. That could by why yours looks different. I don't know about the differences, I just know there are fakes around.

Contact Jaxon XU on Facebook or Instagram. He's made upgraded capes for this statue.

Or buy from OneSixthKit who works with Jaxon now. Jaxon may redirect you to OSK anyway.

Black:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3344&search=jaxon
Red:
https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3343&search=jaxon
Thanks. I already order a cape with him actually. I really want a wired cape though and he is not currently offering one for this piece. Also, paint job is coming along so it would be nice to already have a cape when he gets back home.

Back