1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks much better in person!! While still setting him up. No regrets and love the piece. My head looks fine.
9cfbc43355169e0bbd609e5f7b76bdb5.jpg

746c618597dfe719a042a6d83e617306.jpg

Once he's set up, more pics to follow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks much better in person!! While still setting him up. No regrets and love the piece. My head looks fine.
9cfbc43355169e0bbd609e5f7b76bdb5.jpg

Once he's set up, more pics to follow!

Dude this guy took me almost two hours to put together. Your eyes look clean, either way I still think the statue looks great!! I was debating having my uncle re paint him as he does it for a hobby, but I like my messy look. Either way, conrats darth!!! The piece took forever to put together right???

Damn site won't let me post photos, sorry guys I had a bunch up not sure where they went. This happened last time I posted pics I don't get it what am I doing wrong?!!!

Dude this guy took me almost two hours to put together. Your eyes look clean, either way I still think the statue looks great!! I was debating having my uncle re paint him as he does it for a hobby, but I like my messy look. Either way, conrats darth!!! The piece took forever to put together right???

Yes he took forever lol. Glad he's set up but he looks dope. Super happy I got him. Tailoring is on point.

Yes he took forever lol. Glad he's set up but he looks dope. Super happy I got him. Tailoring is on point.

Ya in person it is amazing!!! However, I liked the photos from before so I was stoked to get this I had it on pre order since day one. Friends already came by loving the statue!!! i thought the side show one was okay, but this is so much better! I haven't tied a tie since I was in the military lol!!! Have a good night Darth Alias!!

I saw some in hand pics on ig. The painting isn't as good as what was on the Proto.

That was my problem with it but really for 2k you can't really expect it to look as good as the proto, the make up should still look messier than it is though, like EBs or Hot Toys. Despite what the owners have said, the make up is simply not messy enough.

IMG_3920[1].jpg

I disagree look how it is in the movie, see no one will ever agree but it looks more on in this pic from the movie than the clean look!

The make up is is not based on that scene, its based on the party crash scene, compare the streaks on eye area part of the sculpt to the screen shot image in the second pic below, you will see the similarities.

joker234ud1.jpg

And here is a front on shot.

front on.jpg

Thus, what DarthAlias comment is warranted, because they are not meant to be so large and circular in that scene.

This looks much better in person!! While still setting him up. No regrets and love the piece. My head looks fine. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it does but a lot of us expected better than just "fine." Glad you are happy with it though.

Last edited:
You've made your point a thousand times already, you don't like the face paint apps. Duly noted, now please move on. It's officially annoying now.

Damn site won't let me post photos, sorry guys I had a bunch up not sure where they went. This happened last time I posted pics I don't get it what am I doing wrong?!!!

Any luck trying to get the photos back up? Missed them and really curious about the eye paint app on yours.

I have to say I am in love with it, the statue is sick!!! Hope you enjoy it!!!
It would be nice if you could try again to upload some pictures of it.

Is it only possible to use batterys for the light up feature or is there also a connector to attach an external power supply?

You've made your point a thousand times already, you don't like the face paint apps. Duly noted, now please move on. It's officially annoying now.

The main message from my post was not about not liking the paint apps it was about what scene it was based on. I even said for 2K, it was unreasonable to expect it look as good as the proto. Yes I said I expected it to be better than fine but I also responded to darthalias's post that I was glad you are happy with it.

But anyway point taken, I won't say another word why I expected better and thus, just let owners enjoy this piece.

Last edited:
The main message from my post was not about not liking the paint apps it was about what scene it was based on. I even said for 2K, it was unreasonable to expect it look as good as the proto. Yes I said I expected it to be better than fine but I also responded to darthalias's post that I was glad you are happy with it.

Maybe so.

Let me preface this by saying that anyone's opinions are just as valid as the next person.

However I personally had to give up visiting/reading this thread whenever a new post was made a little while back, because of the exact same type of posts on each and every page, nearly without fail critiquing the same 'inaccuracies' of the face paint.

And while true, after awhile it just became easier to skim the thread on a weekly or fortnightly basis, to see if there were any new insights/information.

Back