1/2 Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight - Joker (Adam Gu + Kato)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told that it just arrived. He should ship in the next 24 hours.

Finally it shipped, I will get it tomorrow. I saw this in person already and it looks great. Those that are saying the paint app isn't that good are wrong, it looks good in person. Not great but I am definitely stoked. You have to see it in person, a pic doesn't do justice!

Congrats to all who getting that piece soon. I'm still on the fence about it.
Don't forget to take some pictures ;-)

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Here it is, I love it my paint job looks sick, looks dirty like heath and I couldn't be happier, I know some will complain. Well, then don't buy it but I am completely happy. Any questions hit me up. But this is how mine looks!! Looks even more bad ass in person!!! Well, I hope that all who got it like it and those who don't well can't please everyone!

Congrats. Did you modify the eyes? I don't recall seeing other release photos with that much black around the eyes.

I didn't modify anything I opened this and was like wtf I spent to much money to modify anything! I wonder if everyone got the eyes done right. it looks messy, I thought the overseas one looked to neat. Anyways, those whom received him let me know if your eyes look messy, I like the way it looks being messy! Just makes me wonder if they all were done that way!

Mines delivered but I'm still at work. I'll unbox soon but gotta admit they overdid it with the black make up. Should more triangular, this looks like a huge glob. Like a raccoon.

IMG_3920[1].jpg
I disagree look how it is in the movie, see no one will ever agree but it looks more on in this pic from the movie than the clean look!

That blows lol, who deleted it? Strange, you know everytime I post pics it gets deleted am I doing something wrong or is someone messing with me lol!! Anyways, its a great statue. I am happy, but I like the messy look not the clean look, so to each their own. Wish you well c3r1h5! In what ever decision you make on it!

Back