Action Figure 1/12 Comicave Iron Man Super Alloy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Diecast Hulkbuster and I must say the thing really is very nice.
The mechanism where you press the button to open the chest is a great feature.
Also that it is already loaded with batteries is a great help, the lights are so bright and everything seems to open or move.
Its such a deep gorgeous red so please ignore my lighting that is making it appear lighter due to my Ikea Blueish leds.
My new favourite piece by a long way

Last edited:
Nice un-boxing here (in English) though the guy does not know the trick if the chest flap will not stay down. If anyone else has the problem where the flap wont stay down because of weak magnet, close the flap first then slip the chest piece underneath after ;)

So I received my HB from the eBay seller! Man oh man, is this thing AMAZING. Not even feeling buyer's remorse somehow... I much prefer it over the SHF. It's a beast!!

JKPWiRw.jpg

tR17FGp.jpg

yhD5bC3.jpg

NfRMkVh.jpg

DnIo7V7.jpg

It's much bigger than the SHF, looks to be the same size as Mafex!

Capture.JPG

L to R - Comicave, SHF, Mafex

Wow, I didn't realize the SHF was that much smaller. Is the SHF that undersized or the others oversized?

Wow, I didn't realize the SHF was that much smaller. Is the SHF that undersized or the others oversized?

In comparison to other figures in their own line:

- Figuarts - not undersized, scales well with their hulk and other figures
- Comicave - oversized. Their iron man are the same size as the figuarts iron mans and this thing is way too big in comparison to the figuarts Hulk
- Mafex - probably the right size. the mafex iron man are bigger than the figuarts by a bit.

In comparison to other figures in their own line:

- Figuarts - not undersized, scales well with their hulk and other figures
- Comicave - oversized. Their iron man are the same size as the figuarts iron mans and this thing is way too big in comparison to the figuarts Hulk
- Mafex - probably the right size. the mafex iron man are bigger than the figuarts by a bit.

Ok thanks; I have the SHF and mostly their Iron Mans except for the recent Mezco. I toyed with the idea of getting the Mafex one a few years ago but didn't bite. This looks great, but I'm probably good with one overly expensive figure that just stands in the background.

So I received my HB from the eBay seller! Man oh man, is this thing AMAZING. Not even feeling buyer's remorse somehow... I much prefer it over the SHF. It's a beast!!

JKPWiRw.jpg

tR17FGp.jpg

yhD5bC3.jpg

NfRMkVh.jpg

DnIo7V7.jpg

Yes I also have this beast. Its very heavy and I must say one of my favourite pieces in my display. Love the fact you press a button and the chest opens.

My-Hulkbuster.jpg

:duff The anticipation is high.

Wowww the Hulkbuster looks so rad!! However, I've have the HT HB, so I feel I needn't get the Comicave.

No need to get the comicave if you got the daddy, though I do like the chest opening function on this.

Just got the comicave hulkbuster and like the shotgun before it the light function is pretty ropey (my shotgun doesn’t light up anymore connection is busted I think).
He looks fantastic though and hoping the seller honors my complaint and sends me a new left leg (back leg light busted).
Glad I got him though he’s impressive to look at and is alot easier to pose and play with than my hot toy version!
6f5359112118b63d9576a8ba457d8294.jpg
b9bc5912f13bd58e599173eeb629e55d.jpg
49a29ed363036220ebf588e3708b9ebf.jpg
0a8292b45a247ce98ffe07ab028fa4b7.jpg
541c01e0748087a98633c39da807abab.jpg
aa5c7b8795077fbdc3b368396e7033c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man, not my photo, but Mk7 is actually coming!!! Got this off a Facebook group from a member in a China. The 2goodco 1/12 Gantry is out too!!

29A79225-69E8-4AD3-82ED-43BD5B5DF4AB.jpeg

I sprung for the HT Gantry but have been hoping to add a comicave Iron Man to my SHF collection and the Mk 7 looked great. Will probably pick one up on the next eBay coupon day.

Did he have any pics of the Mk VII? I've had one on preorder since August.

Just pre-ordered the Mk 7 to go with the gantry. Am 1/6 scale mostly but there has been some excellent 1/12 scale items recently and its dragged me in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back