1/1 Terminator Endoskeleton Torso bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing work, mate.
:hi5:
I´m trying something similar.
Completely engineered it in a 3D CAD System. moves realistically and...wish me luck...maybe I can produce it the corporation I´m working.
Shouldn´t be too hard...
You can check it under my created threads if you like...

Thanks EndoSickness,I checked out your Drawings and they are awsome you truly have talent,can't wait to see your take on the arm.:clap

Thanks EndoSickness,I checked out your Drawings and they are awsome you truly have talent,can't wait to see your take on the arm.:clap

Thx, man.
And also for the friend request.
:hi5:

I keep you posted.
But excellent work on yours too.
Totally clean and it looks perfect.
:clap :bow

There will be a fully machined metal arm available sometime in the future. Just don't know when. I don't even know if the guy wants it made public, so I can't say who's doing it right now.

Like I said on the RPF, the teeth are 100% match to the SS bust teeth which are specific to that bust.

It's still a cool-a## concept. Sideshow would sell a boatload of these 1/1 scale 'busts' if they would just do them.

Just got my SS Combat Endoskull today, and the teeth look exactly the same as these possible recasts...unfortunately. I was really hoping the teeth would match what's shown on Sideshow's website, but they don't. It's still really nice. I guess you might as well get one of these as they seem to be identical to SS.

I think that this T-800 Torso bust will be a nice addition to any Terminator themed or collection room.I'm looking forward to seeing more of this once somebody has this in hand.

Wonder why,there was a lot of good information there about this bust.:dunno

I think it was because of the rumours of a recasted head and they dont allow any recast on there....
There are alot of stories floating around about this bust.
All I know is that it looks fantastic and hopefully I will have it soon and will upload some pics.

Exactly, though wish it would have stayed or at least moved to another section for people to learn a bit about the busts and possible recasts.

Well, I took the plunge and bought one off Ebay. As soon as I get mine, I'll post pics of it. The seller is promising me about 19 days to get it from payment.

Umm... where did the guy go?
Looks like all the listings were pulled!?

:'(

he upped his price to $999 after they started selling.

believe they've all been sold.

I guess I won't be getting this then, I'm not paying $1200 for a recast, might as well throw in a couple hundred more to get the LSF

I guess I won't be getting this then, I'm not paying $1200 for a recast, might as well throw in a couple hundred more to get the LSF

There is another seller on there doing it for end of may release. His feedback looks pretty good.
Also iv heard that these are actually not recasts but seconds....
Depends what you want to believe. Just hope mine turns up soon or someone else gets some pics up :)

Just another way for recasters to skirt around the recasting issue, like those using the term "re-issue" instead. Still the same thing. I'm sure Sideshow would be pissed to know that seconds got out of the factory like that.

There is another seller on there doing it for end of may release. His feedback looks pretty good.
Depends what you want to believe. Just hope mine turns up soon or someone else gets some pics up :)

it's 100% obvious these are recasts to me, that's not the issue, price and to be determined quality is the concern.

All threads on the RPF boards have been pulled and the guy banned.

He was trying to sell repainted 1:1 Predator skull recasts as well.

No doubt these are recasts but they are actually very good quality. Still, much of the value of a collectible to me personally resides in the "originality" of it. I wouldn't be able to tolerate a recast in my collection.

Well, I took the plunge and bought one off Ebay. As soon as I get mine, I'll post pics of it. The seller is promising me about 19 days to get it from payment.

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing in hand photos of this.

All threads on the RPF boards have been pulled and the guy banned.

He was trying to sell repainted 1:1 Predator skull recasts as well.

No doubt these are recasts but they are actually very good quality. Still, much of the value of a collectible to me personally resides in the "originality" of it. I wouldn't be able to tolerate a recast in my collection.

It was just the matter of time. Guys at RPF don't play when talking abouyt recasts or about some members who do shady business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back