Prop 1/1 Scale Guardian Predator Bio Mask prop replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HCG already did the P1 and it was awesome! It did however come with a pretty unnecessary and elaborate base which just hiked the price up! I think many of us are hoping HCG ill re-release their P1 with a simple stand.

I have the HCG P1 and I wouldn't mind that too much.
My problem with the HCG Trophy P1 is finding a place to hang it in the tv room. The studs are 16" apart and I just have wood paneling (painted), not drywall.
The mounting holes are close something like 6" apart.
I think I have to install a piece of plywood on the wall or something to hang it up and match the wall paint.
It fits in a Besta Cube though, just have to keep it from sliding out lol.

It just seems a weird idea what they did with it, it wasn't a bust... but it almost was. They should have just gone a little further and added the back and a stable base along the lines of the SS 1:1 wolf. Then it would have been amazing. It does look great as is though. I do almost wish I'd purchased one.

Well it's a trophy and it could have been a cool line if they did a queen snout like that too :) I've seen some on ebay coming out of the wall.

I did see someone make a custom stand out of aluminum though and posted pics on here. I got in touch for some details but I'm going to stick with the besta and try to get it on the wall eventually.

no P1 bio is someone at sideshow's idea of a sick joke

would you guys rather have an inaccurate mess like their P2? There are plenty of custom P1 bios out there that are pretty accurate and the Icons and HCG are from the molds. The only thing bad about the HCG is the paint app, it's not very good, but the lenses and the interior are cool.

I guess your leaning towards my 'they don't have the skills to do it" option I mentioned awhile back :lol
I'm liking the HCG reissue idea more and more.
I've been holding out for an icons. I sold my fan made P1 in 2004 but now i have the hcg. I just think a regular bio goes better with the sideshow bust so I want one like that too. Kinda like how I have the berserker bio with the beserker lifesize bust

Vitus, if you get the chance and can do so without risk of damage, could you do us all a favor and place the HCG P1 bio on one of Sideshows simple stands to see how it could look ;)

I'm still stumped by how made up the new SS P2 bio is, who in their right mind approved that for production?

I have the HCG P1 and I wouldn't mind that too much.
My problem with the HCG Trophy P1 is finding a place to hang it in the tv room. The studs are 16" apart and I just have wood paneling (painted), not drywall.
The mounting holes are close something like 6" apart.
I think I have to install a piece of plywood on the wall or something to hang it up and match the wall paint.
It fits in a Besta Cube though, just have to keep it from sliding out lol.

Not mine but it will do the trick

DSC_0429_zps7aabd24d.jpg

Once i get this i will seriously be looking for a display like that .The question is how can i do it if i don't have a spare wall rack :rotfl

902137-product-silo_zps8c4cdeec.jpg

I'm going to wait for once.
I need to sell some more stuff to get in the debt comfort zone again :lol
(Nothing sideshow though)

I'll might use the $50 gift cert I won on this... and lose $20 in rewards... I should probably save it for something smaller though...

Why aim small when you can have an exact copy of the screen used prop :hi5: I'd have this if I didn't have so many bios already. Time to sell a couple I think.

I didn't say it is from the original mold, I said an exact copy which it appears to be, can you point out any differences? Looks very close to me.

Back