Statue 1/1 Life-Size Figure - The Child - Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This dude is super impressive not sure if it's a common issue but mine leans back due to the feet being uneven. Sorted by slotting a bit of card under his foot.

Super happy I pulled the trigger on this though.
20210614_143310.jpg

20210614_142303.jpg
20210614_142257.jpg
20210614_143202.jpg

I bought this during Popcultcha’s recent 20% off sale - and I couldn’t be happier! This is a stunningly good item. It’s so lifelike. I can’t stop looking at it - and keep talking to him lol. Now I have it in hand, I would’ve happily paid full price. I do wish it was a little more articulated, but much prefer this IMO more screen accurate look to the Hot Toys version. Don’t think I have the guts to mod it lol.

A03C7F03-80FE-4E99-B9B5-A2830A6BFB5E.jpeg

I'm doing 2 ball joint kits for Grogu.

View attachment 502780
View attachment 502781

Would you be willing to provide the diameter measurements of the head's neck plug from having done this? The outer rim and the inner track part? I have some parts on hand that I think might fit similar to your brace thingie, minus the ball, but before I cut up my figure up I want to draft up my whole plan.

Huge thanks if you can. No worries if you don't have them on hand. 🍻

Awesome thanks guys! Does anyone know what material the head and hands are made out of? It looks like the prototype was silicone but the production pieces are something different.

Wow those eyelids look awesome. If I had the nerve to cut up my Grogu and do the articulation modes I’d buy a set of those. Makes it the ultimate 1:1 grogu

Does anyone know if the hair is actually punched in? I know it was on the prototype but the prototype is silicone. The production piece is resin. You punch hairs into silicone, not into resin. My guess is they are just glued on in the prototype?

Back