1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but i can understand those of u who are cancelling theirs or not buying them because of all the issues - i preordered mine, didn't cancel and got a good one - no issues to speak of... good paint, no cracks or flaws, no rough or unfinshed surfaces! I think i'll go by a lotto ticket!

the more I look at it the more I find!

Redgooonneck.jpg

Redgooonneck2.jpg

RearCrack.jpg

Badpaintjobrear.jpg

Badpaintjobrear6.jpg

Badpaintjobrear5.jpg

Badpaintjobrear4.jpg

Badpaintjobrear3.jpg

Badpaintjobrear2.jpg

I'm not even shocked anymore when I see pics like these of this guy......what a shame :(

but i can understand those of u who are cancelling theirs or not buying them because of all the issues - i preordered mine, didn't cancel and got a good one - no issues to speak of... good paint, no cracks or flaws, no rough or unfinshed surfaces! I think i'll go by a lotto ticket!

I'd love to see your seemingly flawless bust as it would likely be the only one that they produced.

Without pics, I call BS. (closeups)

What price was that man? I would take one for alot less to do a SIM....

Well I picked one up for $550 shipped back when the live discount was alive and kickin. So after getting the live cashback, it woulda been about $425 shipped...... But luckily I cancelled, because the seller has gotten NOTHING but bad batches of IM busts :(

aMazeIng, dude dont look anymore, i had to stop looking at mine because the more i looked at it, and inspected it, the more i found wrong with it. I'm serious, i have alot of the older statues by sideshow, and the paint is great! on this bust, it is not! does look very cool from a distance though.

My waitlist converted almost two weeks ago but i'm serious thinking about canceling. There's just too much ^^^^ with this bust to go through the hassle of getting a good one. Too bad because it looks like a great piece.

When I saw this peice displayed at SDCC, I wasn't impressed w/ the paint w/ the one on display. With that said I knew there were going to be alot of complaints.

Your right, from a distance its not bad at all (no photoshop either!).

DSC_0115.jpg

Amazeing I hate to say it but that has got to be the worst IM bust
I have seen so far. The one I recived is not perfect but its nothing
like your's and nothing I cant live with. I still cant belive that
sideshow is sending them out like this, If they had any respect for thier customers they would do a mass re-call at their own expense and make
things right coz' this is just BS!!!

this must be a sign of things to come, if they dont give a ^^^^ bout this kind of ^^^^ up now, best believe this is bound to happen again and possibly for frequently. horrible timing for this company, just when they looked like things couldnt get any better for them, they start pushing out these horrible things. my confidence in them is suspect now, and thats why i buy mostly commisioned pieces now, more expensive, but flawless paint apps :D

When I saw this peice displayed at SDCC, I wasn't impressed w/ the paint w/ the one on display. With that said I knew there were going to be alot of complaints.

Honestly I thought the same thing, and then Bodie and I saw the Jonas' at Qualcomm. :rock

I'd love to see your seemingly flawless bust as it would likely be the only one that they produced.

Without pics, I call BS. (closeups)

u can check out my pics on 178 of this thread (there are some close ups - mind u the sparkly effect is not the bust, it's the flash reflecting off the paint) and u can check out me video review in the marvel thread or by clicking here.. and i will post more close ups when i get time (in a couple of days).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVulAl-77ZQ&feature=channel_page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back