1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, what is your opinion on the Kotobukiya Line of products. I don't really care about re-sell value, just want cool displays for my theatre. The prices are tempting as I can get a hulk and iron man statues for a little over 200.00 on ebay. Your thoughts....

Gentlemen, what is your opinion on the Kotobukiya Line of products. I don't really care about re-sell value, just want cool displays for my theatre. The prices are tempting as I can get a hulk and iron man statues for a little over 200.00 on ebay. Your thoughts....

There are threads dedicated to each of those statues, just use the search feature. Let's keep this thread on track.

I got mine today. I'm happy with it. The paint was what I expected. But there are no major issues. It looks good to me.

P1281258-1.jpg

P1281247.jpg

P1281249.jpg

P1281250.jpg

P1281251.jpg

P1281252.jpg

P1281253.jpg

P1281254.jpg

P1281255.jpg

P1281256.jpg

that does look great against the red walls and i also like the high finish pedestal looks very tasteful as well..

For everyone who is going 6 inches up for this, I know what you can call it... an "Iron-on".

I can't wait to get my first Iron-on :banana

I LOVE MINE!!!! :) This replaced my Alien & Predator Premium Formats...

IMG_0658-vi.jpg

Looks great!! I'm glad your wait list converted. Mine had to go back today had way too many issues for me to keep, cracked paint uneven finish and black paint smudges.

Enjoy and thanks again for the posters as they have found a good home.:blissy

Looks great!! I'm glad your wait list converted. Mine had to go back today had way too many issues for me to keep, cracked paint uneven finish and black paint smudges.

Enjoy and thanks again for the posters as they have found a good home.:blissy
I guess I was lucky this time. I've certinaly had my share of bad luck with statues. I got one of the Salacious Crumbs with white paint all over the face a few months back.
It was cool to meet you and sell those posters to you. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me in the future as I'd like to place future orders through you.

Man !! that looks amazing.
I got the same poster.
bought it on ebay double sided theater realease but I wont be able to put it up till i get my new house.
I scored there. Got the original double sided 41x27 release poster for $11 shipped. My framing ran me $130 but still a great deal.

I guess I was lucky this time. I've certinaly had my share of bad luck with statues. I got one of the Salacious Crumbs with white paint all over the face a few months back.
It was cool to meet you and sell those posters to you. I'm sure you'll be hearing from me in the future as I'd like to place future orders through you.

I scored there. Got the original double sided 41x27 release poster for $11 shipped. My framing ran me $130 but still a great deal.

Yea I am thinking of getting mine framed soon.
Its going to cost me like 200 bucs canadian here to get it framed in glass.
big bucs but very worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back