1:1 Alien Warrior Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool.... Wonder what the price will be? Probably over a grand and out of my price range. But I can still look...

Should be interesting to see the final product.

I love this piece, but I was hoping for a 1/4 maquette version to go with the Predator.:sick

I'll hold out for that, since I'm sure it's coming at some point. The Predator has been too popular for them to not make a follow-up.

Yeah, it looks REALLY cool.

I am going to try and resist though.

CM Alien comes out next month too so I need to save money.

I can't wait to see this. Hopefully the price will be under $1000.00.

I hope it will be way under $1000!!! If the price allows it, this'll be the first 1:1 bust I buy. Might have to cancel some other stuff though... which will make a few other collectors on wait lists happy!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I hope it will be way under $1000!!! If the price allows it, this'll be the first 1:1 bust I buy. Might have to cancel some other stuff though... which will make a few other collectors on wait lists happy!

It definitely won't be much under $1,000. The cheapest this will be is probably $850 or so.

Look at the prices for the Predator 1:1, Alien Queen 1/4, Alien 1:1 head, and Alien 1/4 head. Those are all between $845-$1,000.

I think this will be around $900.

Bullseye said:
Whats the likelyhood of a 1/4 scale FS?

My guess is it will be released in a year or so.

CM is releasing their 1/3 full body Alien piece next month. Both are from Stan Winston Shop so they will most likely spread the releases out, like they did with Predator. Why have them compete against each other?

CM Predator goes on sale 2007.

Just a theory...

Gruson said:

CM is releasing their 1/3 full body Alien piece next month. Both are from Stan Winston Shop so they will most likely spread the releases out, like they did with Predator. Why have them compete against each other?

Just a theory...

That sounds like a good theory.

Gruson said:

Just a theory...

Is the CM Alien from Stan Winston Studios? They didn't work on the original film. They just did Aliens, and didn't work on any of the other 3 films.

Both of the SS Alien pieces are from the Hollywood Collector's Gallery, so I wonder if CM got them to do their 1/3 Alien?

elwood49 said:
Is the CM Alien from Stan Winston Studios? They didn't work on the original film. They just did Aliens, and didn't work on any of the other 3 films.

Both of the SS Alien pieces are from the Hollywood Collector's Gallery, so I wonder if CM got them to do their 1/3 Alien?

Doh. You're right Elwood. What the hell was I thinking. So much for that theory. LOL

CM did work very close with Giger on the Alien piece though.

Seeing that Sideshow was releasing the 1:1 Warrior Bust really kicked me in the butt today. I made the decision to sell nearly all of my smaller Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Palisades, etc. busts/statues/figures and only go with ONLY the 1:1 scale and Premium Formats... I gotta have this 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust....
***shameless plug - if anyone is looking at getting some of my stuff for insanely cheap, go to ebay Item number: 7587956518 and then click on my other items too. I've got around 40 items on there so far***

sideshowpdx said:
Seeing that Sideshow was releasing the 1:1 Warrior Bust really kicked me in the butt today. I made the decision to sell nearly all of my smaller Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Palisades, etc. busts/statues/figures and only go with ONLY the 1:1 scale and Premium Formats... I gotta have this 1:1 Alien Warrior Bust....
***shameless plug - if anyone is looking at getting some of my stuff for insanely cheap, go to ebay Item number: 7587956518 and then click on my other items too. I've got around 40 items on there so far***

:horror

Uh.... I mean. Cool... I'll have to ...uh.. Ahem... check those out... yep. :cool:

Originally posted by Gruson
Doh. You're right Elwood. What the hell was I thinking. So much for that theory. LOL

CM did work very close with Giger on the Alien piece though.

Very true on Giger. They even had pics of him sitting behind a table somewhere near the Alien display for CM. As much as the "Alien" from CM is breathtaking I would prefer an alien from "Aliens". I think the overall look is more menacing and better. Hopefully either CM can get into that or maybe SS move away from the busts and get a whole body figure. :banana

I have to say that this piece looks incredible. It might be the best alien piece yet. To be honest, I really like the design of the Alien from the first film best but none of the collecibles that have been produced really capture it's creepiness, even the 1:1 bust. The Cinemaqutte piece just doesn't look that creepy either.

This piece, however, has an intense amount of detail... much better than other pieces that have been produced. I cannot wait to see it in person!

Compliments of the statueforum.

n3xd751hd.jpg

I dont think I can resist, after all it's 1:1 scale. Just like in all the Adam Sandler flicks, "That's a huuuuge b**ch!"

Back