【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Damn, looks so good. Wish it wasn't so far away !

Anyone else see the lining work on the collar of the Cloak? Is it supposed to be like that? Or was it like that on the OG version?

Anyone else see the lining work on the collar of the Cloak? Is it supposed to be like that? Or was it like that on the OG version?

They're both the same, since it's technically the same cape. 6V4A0282.jpg

Oh yeah that is definitely different, don’t think it’s accurate to the first movie, might be for IW though.

I'm looking forward to a less puffy outfit.

I'm looking forward to a less puffy outfit.

Yeah that was something I noticed as well. With all the different layers, the outfit seemed a bit thick and puffy on the first one when I was checking it out at my LCS. This version seems just a bit leaner somehow.

Yeah that was something I noticed as well. With all the different layers, the outfit seemed a bit thick and puffy on the first one when I was checking it out at my LCS. This version seems just a bit leaner somehow.

Less chubby is always better. Go have a look in the ROTJ Luke thread !! Lots of chubbiness and diet mod info over there [emoji2]

Despite my initial resistance to owning both versions of the figure...I pre-ordered IW Doc anyway. The head sculpt grew on me and I've come to appreciate the differences between the two.

I know this has been discussed before but having trouble finding the answer - what's the average timescale after release for HT to show up at Sideshow vs at popcultcha?

The cloak is supposed to have stitching at the ends of the collar. It's a detail that was missed for the first figure's cloak.

oPoWFN4.jpg

The book of Cagliostro popped up on ebay, so I grabbed it since I have no plans to buy the first figure... I always admired the detail they put into it and I'd like the display option for this new Strange... A bit more than I wanted to pay, but I don't see it getting cheaper at this point.

I know this has been discussed before but having trouble finding the answer - what's the average timescale after release for HT to show up at Sideshow vs at popcultcha?

Well put it this way they just got in the Holiday Special Boba Fett. How long has that been?
I’m waiting on a stack of stuff from them :)

Well put it this way they just got in the Holiday Special Boba Fett. How long has that been?
I’m waiting on a stack of stuff from them :)

I got my holiday boba from sideshow on May 16th, so it hasn't been too long.

Back