【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Looks freakin’ awesome. I’ll be sticking to the original one happily though, but great news for ones who missed out the first time. Nice reveal, HT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Same here, will be sticking with the original but I am really happy for those that missed out on the first version! One in the eye for the scalpers!! :yess: Although if I wasn't so short on space (and had less stuff already on pre-order) I'd happily get this version too as he's one of my favourite characters.

You can debate all you want, it was certain HT would make another Dr. Strange figure. Not comparing Strange to other figures.

I don't think it was certain that an IW version was going to be made though. In fact, I do believe that Howard had originally said that
an IW version was not going to be made. I'm glad that they are making him because I missed the first one.

You can debate all you want, it was certain HT would make another Dr. Strange figure. Not comparing Strange to other figures.

Don’t think anyone said they where never going to make another strange figure. I think most people said it was unlikely for IW. There’s president for this character being in another film looking close and not getting a figure. The Ragnarok look was even a little more distinct and didn’t get a figure.

Don’t think anyone said they where never going to make another strange figure. I think most people said it was unlikely for IW. There’s president for this character being in another film looking close and not getting a figure. The Ragnarok look was even a little more distinct and didn’t get a figure.

They should throw in the yellow gloves for the IW version. hehe.

Holy crap, I hoped but didn’t expect! This looks ace. Not quite sold on the sculpt (maybe a grower) but the rest looks like the definitive Dr Strange to me.

wow, that's impressive. I think the first one is perfect but this is even better

another must have for me

Didn't expect this at all. Have the first one already, but this one also looks awesome too. Definitely be picking it up. Really wish we were getting the Ragnarok costume though.

Looks fantastic!
I'm more than happy with the first version, so I'll skip this release.

I love the multiple arm backdrop effect! This is the first time that cheap piece of cardboard Hot Toys has included is actually worth a damn.

This also looks like it has more hands included, might be worth picking up some parted out extras to enhance my V1 DS figure.

I like the first sculpt slightly better. Overall..this one looks pretty sweet.

3EA25F8A-114A-4B2A-8CB8-C55F273792B0.jpeg
8C9B1C75-E5B6-46CA-B634-D6D90245A2F0.jpeg
EE3EC8F5-AD17-4263-AC0B-A571AC04459A.jpegB657EF66-E0C7-4ED0-80E1-A87638CF5F23.jpeg

Damn ! Whoever said this sculpt doesn't look as much like BC as the first one think again !!

If this doesn't convince anyone sitting on the fence I don't know what will...thanks for the pics Motux

I guess it's safe to assume that the PO price would be quite a bit higher than the 1st edition?

Yep, probably. It’s gonna be north of 260 I would bet.

^ Looks absolutely fantastic in those pics...much more convincing than the HT promo photos. Thanks Motux.

Beautiful figure. I missed the first one (just watched Doctor Strange for the first time today :D ) so I’ll be picking this one up.

Think I’ll go for this one. Pretty much a revised version of the first figure. I think the new sculpt is slightly better. I wish this had the spellbook from the first release.

That looks phenomenal. And the open mouth works great with that expression so I have no problem there.

Back