【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

I haven’t received an email about receiving my Strange but I’m on a payment plan with Sideshow. I have one payment left. Is that why I have not received an email? If I pay it off will I receive an email or when it’s close to being released will they ask me to pay it off for me to receive it?

I haven’t received an email about receiving my Strange but I’m on a payment plan with Sideshow. I have one payment left. Is that why I have not received an email? If I pay it off will I receive an email or when it’s close to being released will they ask me to pay it off for me to receive it?

Yup! Switch it to one payment and you May get the notification

Wow, look at this:

8F8122A0-63D8-42F6-ABC4-7D8A4B716A67.jpeg

22A80B4C-AA0F-4FE7-9C58-D13D7F8702E2.jpeg

*not posting the best one*
FB_IMG_1548544451907.jpg

Lol yea this is really amazing tho

:lol

That’s pretty nifty, I must say.

I'm not one to purchase 3rd party accessories, but I would definitely buy that!

If HTs wasn't in a rush to pump out the IW line and took time with it, they would/should be able to give their consumers solid accessories like this...especially for a re-release piece.

So many missed opportunities with HT, all because they are greedy and lazy.

Awesome accessory, anyone got word on estimated price? Also how are these arms being held in place? Magnet attachments on both sides of the cape maybe?

Edit: looks like it's $68, not including shipping and will only be available unpainted.

Awesome accessory, anyone got word on estimated price? Also how are these arms being held in place? Magnet attachments on both sides of the cape maybe?

Edit: looks like it's $68, not including shipping and will only be available unpainted.

Unpainted? Aww well that sucks

That is amazing. While DS has a bunch of good accessories this would have been a nice addition since most of the figure is a re-issue. Instead we get a piece of cardboard with the image on it that won’t even fit in the detolf lol

That is amazing. While DS has a bunch of good accessories this would have been a nice addition since most of the figure is a re-issue. Instead we get a piece of cardboard with the image on it that won’t even fit in the detolf lol

That would be a crappy accessory because it's not integrated in the figure. It's some plastic hands behind the figure. I don't see why hot toys would include something like that.

That would be a crappy accessory because it's not integrated in the figure. It's some plastic hands behind the figure. I don't see why hot toys would include something like that.

LOL what are you smoking?

They just included a carboard backdrop to do the same thing :lol

It's a 3rd party accessory if HT did it it would be able to plug into the figure like the Iron Spider arms, have the same sleeves so it all matched and would probably look very cool.

Man, if that was painted I would buy that. So sweet!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Where did you see the price ? Any link ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I need someone to paint that for me. No point in buying it otherwise.

Yeah that does look very cool, but painting those 14 extra arms would be a massive pain, and I'm not sure it's a display option I'd want to use much anyway.

Back