【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Spoke to SSC. They claim the truck was delayed and has arrived today and everything is being loaded on so the tracking should go out today.

Good news! Still waiting on shipping notices for this and Neo.

Finally got invoice and tracking!

Same - all shipped with an expected delivery date of Thursday (UK DHL Waybill charge of £54).

HOOWAH...He is Going to arrive here in Ottawa Canada tomorrow! Excited for dueling Doctor's!

Mine shipped but tracking gives me no info, says label just printed as always lol, should be here by Friday

Mine arrived today! Can't wait to be done work, it is waiting for me!

Arrived a day early (just caught the DHL driver as I arrived home from work) and I really like the figure. I'm just in the process of playing around to find the pose (with the Dr Strange soundtrack playing in the background and an obligatory glass of beer to celebrate the latest NFD [New Figure Day]). Good times.

Arrived a day early (just caught the DHL driver as I arrived home from work) and I really like the figure. I'm just in the process of playing around to find the pose (with the Dr Strange soundtrack playing in the background and an obligatory glass of beer to celebrate the latest NFD [New Figure Day]). Good times.

Nice buddy, enjoy the figure!

Do you happen to own 1.0 or is this your first time getting your DS experience?

Nice buddy, enjoy the figure!

Do you happen to own 1.0 or is this your first time getting your DS experience?

Thanks bro.

I picked up 1.0 second hand a little while back...but I really needn't have bothered. Although there's little to choose between the two sculpts (both are superb), the Infinity War figure feels like a more comprehensive package and is probably all the DS I'll ever need.

Thanks bro.

I picked up 1.0 second hand a little while back...but I really needn't have bothered. Although there's little to choose between the two sculpts (both are superb), the Infinity War figure feels like a more comprehensive package and is probably all the DS I'll ever need.

Interesting, I own 1.0 and have 2.0 on pre-order and plan on keeping both but I def am digging the 2.0 headsculpt more. Glad to hear you're enjoying your purchase though!

Just ordered this guy in the UK. Don’t know when he’ll arrive over here but can’t wait to add him to the collection.

Been watching videos of the Ancient One and Kaecilius figures too, but I’ll restrain myself.

Arrived today. My first Dr Strange, very pleased with detailed outfit and mystical parts. Obligatory pics...
AC8FA2D3-8981-4D67-B0C4-E48BCD910A97.jpeg
749AF030-75E1-4C8A-B074-FD160AD088B2.jpeg

Attachments

• 6E7BB63C-0EA9-4255-B54D-433360B58216.jpeg
    6E7BB63C-0EA9-4255-B54D-433360B58216.jpeg
    621.8 KB · Views: 248
Back