【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【Avengers: Infinity War -1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure】

these look good.

49235723_10155968895452344_4115067256457658368_n.jpg

49101941_10155968895172344_3810344296083619840_n.jpg

49209659_10155968894977344_2353549727821201408_n.jpg

49184613_10155968894942344_4734246694084935680_n.jpg

from Hot Toys Facebook page.

He will be the stand out figure on my shelf until Thanos arrives that’s for sure

Does anyone know a nose mod I can do, pls? I don't want to buy it if I can't mod the nose. Otherwise I'll just sand it off and make my own.

Might give him a snout.

My slight dig at nosegate 2k19 was a little too subtle. I have to say, I have no problem with the nose.

I mean heck, if you wanna spend over $2k on the same figure, it's your money! You do you! :cuckoo:

I kid I kid LOL :lol But anyhow, IF that fight scene were to be recreated, I'd imagine it'd take up a whole room :horror

My slight dig at nosegate 2k19 was a little too subtle. I have to say, I have no problem with the nose.

Sarcasm (or perhaps it was British humor?) doesn't translate well over the internet. :lol

lol I truly, truly hoped you were kidding when I read that.

Surely I cannot be the only one :wink1:

That would actually be the most amazing display In my opinion. I owned (and had them all displayed) every SSC Clone trooper except 1, and I was extremely proud of my Clone Army! I’m sure that once Thanos is released, someone will at least do a cool photoshop of that scene. If HT’s were truly fans, they’d do a display using all production figures at some pop up event. But they aren’t and won’t.

For all the grief everyone gave me about my complaints regarding another certain bulbous nose release, you guys are definitely overreacting to the Strange 2.0 sculpt. It's as if you guys are purposely trying to find something to complain about...and that's coming from ME! :lol

Agreed - people are definitely overreacting. He looks great - a dead ringer for IW Cap! Lol

Does anyone know a nose mod I can do, pls? I don't want to buy it if I can't mod the nose. Otherwise I'll just sand it off and make my own.

Might give him a snout.

I'd use something like Tamiya weathering pastels rather than going right in with paint and an airbrush. Easier to modify and erase or ease back till you get the effect you want.

Lol I don't doubt that there are really wealthy collectors out there that buy multiples of the same figure (and the photo proves that those compulsive collectors exist). It's their money and they are free to spend it however they like, but it's just a real freakin' waste in my opinion lol. :dunno

Damn, that is at least $5,000 of Hot Toys in that picture!

I have 6 Death Troopers and 8 ANH Stormtroopers and consider that very unhealthy.

So for those that have ver 1, how do the ring bits gon on his arms like that? I assume they are 2 pieces that come apart.

Back