☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 237〗

Congrats on MJ! I ordered mine as well. Hope they put the other two up soon. :rock

Thanks Jay. Yup I hope the same too and congrats for PO'ing yours.
23lo1vr.gif

congrats on the order Sarv! :hi5: Gonna take a miss on these 3, love the girls but not such big fan of the Spidey if im being honest. Besides, when you have the Spidey Comiquette then its hard to be that one...

which reminds me, i have to sell off my Spidey PF Exclusive!!! :slap

Thanks bro. Bit surprised you don't like Spidey but guess you are more of Iron Man fan. And of course batman too. BTW what is Spidey PF Ex? Are you talking about the one with camera hanging down from his neck??

Each to their own is right :D Bigger doesn't mean better either :lol

Oh i know lets start taking over his thread with size and weight chat :woo :lol

Ok sorry for interrupting in the middle of your thread invasion but I have to give my unwanted opinion any which ways :monkey3

I don't think you can compare the two spidey comiquettes just because both are comiquettes. Though the pose on them might be very similar, they still look different. And as you said the graffiti on the wall looks very cool. Plus from the photos I am assuming that it will have a matte paint finish as compared to the previous which was slightly on the glossy side. Looking forward to all three but the wait is going to be the annoying part. :gah:

I don't think you can compare the two spidey comiquettes just because both are comiquettes. Though the pose on them might be very similar, they still look different. And as you said the graffiti on the wall looks very cool. Plus from the photos I am assuming that it will have a matte paint finish as compared to the previous which was slightly on the glossy side. Looking forward to all three but the wait is going to be the annoying part. :gah:

They do look different but as i said i'd still pick this new one even though the other one is very good. I like the graffiti on the wall and as you say it has a more matte finish. Not only that but with MJ & Gwen being 1:5 this one fits with them perfect.

I wasn't banging the other one out just saying i like this better. :hi5:

They do look different but as i said i'd still pick this new one even though the other one is very good. I like the graffiti on the wall and as you say it has a more matte finish. Not only that but with MJ & Gwen being 1:5 this one fits with them perfect.

I wasn't banging the other one out just saying i like this better. :hi5:

:exactly: I agree with that. And I did not think you were banging the other as that would be gay.. duh.. :lol :lol.. just kiddin bro. You both were arguing over the two comiquettes and as I said earlier I had to give my unwanted input nevertheless. :monkey1

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 231〗

I really like this mate. Really beautiful and interesting set. :clap Can you advice where to hoot?

Nice photo shoot too.

Thanks mate. Much appreciate your comments.
23lo1vr.gif

What advice do you exactly want mate?

Congrats on MJ! See ya in a year! :1-1:

Thanks bro. Bit surprised you don't like Spidey but guess you are more of Iron Man fan. And of course batman too. BTW what is Spidey PF Ex? Are you talking about the one with camera hanging down from his neck??

I love Spidey Sarv, but just not diffing the new sculpt. I have the Spidey PF EX (yes the one with the camera) and the Spidey Comquette EX aswell. The latter for me is the definitive Spidey collectible out there at the moment and so until its bettered then i'll stick on what i have so far :) By the way, have a look at my thread as i've posted some more Batmobile pics for you to tempt you into ordering one! :rock

Congrats on MJ! See ya in a year! :1-1:

Thanks Mel. Yup otherwise it will surely make us :impatient:

I love Spidey Sarv, but just not diffing the new sculpt. I have the Spidey PF EX (yes the one with the camera) and the Spidey Comquette EX aswell. The latter for me is the definitive Spidey collectible out there at the moment and so until its bettered then i'll stick on what i have so far :) By the way, have a look at my thread as i've posted some more Batmobile pics for you to tempt you into ordering one! :rock

Oh cool you have both Spideys. I did not like the one with the camera so never thought of buying it. Between you said you will be selling the PF so even you did not like it much or just space issue? And I love the comiquette so even if they come up with a better one I won't be getting rid of this.

I had a look at your thread bro and the batmobile does look cool but still I am unsure. After the Tron Motorcycle disappointment I have not bought a single Hot Toys piece and also cancelled my pre-orders. I will just buy the 1989 Joker mime version and it would be the last Hot Toys for me. I guess I will have to pass on the Batmobile.

Oh cool you have both Spideys. I did not like the one with the camera so never thought of buying it. Between you said you will be selling the PF so even you did not like it much or just space issue? And I love the comiquette so even if they come up with a better one I won't be getting rid of this.

I had a look at your thread bro and the batmobile does look cool but still I am unsure. After the Tron Motorcycle disappointment I have not bought a single Hot Toys piece and also cancelled my pre-orders. I will just buy the 1989 Joker mime version and it would be the last Hot Toys for me. I guess I will have to pass on the Batmobile.

Thinking of selling the Spidey PF purely down to lack of space and having to downsize my collection. I've recieved so many epic pieces of late that i know as much as id like to, i'd never be able to display absolutely everything i have!

Shame about you letting the Batmobile go Sarv, i know the problems youve had with HT's so its completely understandable...it is a beaut though! :rock

First of all ...
Simply awesome collection, and high class pics and descriptions! It has taken me 2 days to "chew" my way thru your thread. But what an inspiration!

My wallet hurts! I think I might already need a 1-2 month break from this site .. :lol :lol

Thinking of selling the Spidey PF purely down to lack of space and having to downsize my collection. I've recieved so many epic pieces of late that i know as much as id like to, i'd never be able to display absolutely everything i have!

Shame about you letting the Batmobile go Sarv, i know the problems youve had with HT's so its completely understandable...it is a beaut though! :rock

Agree with the space issue bro. It is one problem which just seems to be unsolvable unless one is a billionaire.

Maybe will get it if it goes on special some day. Then it won't matter whether the quality is good or bad. :monkey1

First of all ...
Simply awesome collection, and high class pics and descriptions! It has taken me 2 days to "chew" my way thru your thread. But what an inspiration!

My wallet hurts! I think I might already need a 1-2 month break from this site .. :lol :lol

Thank you very much for those kind words and taking the time to go through my thread mate. Much appreciated.
23lo1vr.gif

And I guess we all have the same complaint about our wallets. It does get pretty addictive. But it is a good addiction. :)

Just looked back at all your recent purchases and WOW!

All fantastic pieces and photography is amazing! :clap

Enjoyed the videos too. Jack Sparrow is my favourite. :rock

Just looked back at all your recent purchases and WOW!

All fantastic pieces and photography is amazing! :clap

Enjoyed the videos too. Jack Sparrow is my favourite. :rock

Thanks a lot for taking the time to go through my updates and appreciating my efforts mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Back