►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

I like the HT Endo. It is not perfect, the base has that odd lava, the accuracy is not 100%, the lower legs have indeed that dulling of the chrome effect (they might have explained by fire charring), and the hoses are put wrong. But I still like it and will get it. My display space will fit it but will not fit a 1:2 alas. I might get the EB too if released and if looking ok. :)

Hollywood Collector's Gallery 1:1 Endo arm arrived. Stunning piece! HUGE and heavy, the blue lights really add up to the overall display. Wanted one for years, but never at the high price the Sideshow version was going for (the Sideshow Endoarm didn't have lights and clear tube). This thing is so big it barely fit on my shelf. But is fantastic!

hcgendoarm10.jpg

hcgendoarm16.jpg

hcgendoarm17.jpg

hcgendoarm18.jpg

hcgendoarm20.jpg

hcgendoarm22.jpg

hcgendoarm24.jpg

And a short video of the HCG Endoarm, HCG Brain Chip, and the comparison between the HCG & Russ Replicas Brain Chip:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqdrlhlQCek[/ame]

Very cool Endo arm!

I'm getting the 1:4 Endoskeleton too, I wish Sideshow would hurry up and send it!!

Oh that is very very nice! Massive congrats bud. :rock

WOW! Great Score and Pic's on the Endo Arm, WOW! a Great Addition to your Terminator Collection my Friend, Great Great Post Sergui

Very cool Endo arm!

I'm getting the 1:4 Endoskeleton too, I wish Sideshow would hurry up and send it!!

Oh that is very very nice! Massive congrats bud. :rock

WOW! Great Score and Pic's on the Endo Arm, WOW! a Great Addition to your Terminator Collection my Friend, Great Great Post Sergui

Many thanks guys! :hi5: I have a special spot for this huge baby and the 1:4 HT Endo will join it as soon as it arrives :)

Very great acquisition my friend, very big congrats Sergui ;)

Finally my Laws TIE Fighter Pilot helmet is finished, some upgrades were made yesterday: Targ hoses, rubber neck trim and "TI-1138" sticker ;)

LawsTIEFighterPilothelmet10.jpg

That's very cool!

Looking at all your SW pieces have inspired me to buy some for my collection!

Finally my Laws TIE Fighter Pilot helmet is finished, some upgrades were made yesterday: Targ hoses, rubber neck trim and "TI-1138" sticker ;)

LawsTIEFighterPilothelmet10.jpg

WOW! Great Score and Pic my Friend, Impressive Post; Sergui

That's very cool!

Looking at all your SW pieces have inspired me to buy some for my collection!

Wow that is a cool new addition Sergiu.
23lo1vr.gif

WOW! Great Score and Pic my Friend, Impressive Post; Sergui

Many thanks my friends! :duff In my opinion the hoses add a lot to this TIE Fighter Pilot helmet. If eFX makes it some day, they really need to add some hoses too.

Blaster display - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

blasters.jpg

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere

So beautiful :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Some changes to the Merr Sonn Power 5 blaster - modified wiring, rarer loops:

dbtb.jpg

Thanks DS. :duff It is a bit more accurate this way. I like the weight of this thing, just like a real pistol

Back