►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

The full metal Imperial pattern custom stand made by my talented friend Matt Black arrived, and the Merr Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial blaster is now ready for battle :)

merrsonnpower5blaster17.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster18.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster19.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster21.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster22.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster26.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster27.jpg

merrsonnpower5blaster29.jpg

Now this is a Great Score and Display my Friend, are you entertaining the idea of a cover to keep all the dust off? Great Pic's and Great Post Sergui

does the Blaster stand come with a plexiglass cover?

It doesn't, but I could order one, since it is made in such a way that it can fit one on top. Maybe some day, but since the blaster will be displayed under the real Sterling Stormtrooper blaster inside a glass door cabinet not sure if needs an acrylic cover :)

Congrats on the new blaster!:hi5:

Is it made from polystone or real metal?

Thank you SM3! :wave The blaster is full metal, has wooden grips, and comes with movable trigger and cocking function. Almost like a real pistol. Denix makes great gun replicas

It doesn't, but I could order one, since it is made in such a way that it can fit one on top. Maybe some day, but since the blaster will be displayed under the real Sterling Stormtrooper blaster inside a glass door cabinet not sure if needs an acrylic cover :)

In that case forget I mentioned it my Friend, I was neglectful in remembering that you had closed cabinets :slap :lol:lol:lol

Excellent SW collection, so many great pieces! :clap

Great new stuff since my last visit , Congrats ! :clap

Blaster display - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

blasters.jpg

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere

Blaster display - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

blasters.jpg

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere

Great Overview Shot and Pic my Friend, Great Great Post Sergui

Thanks Al. :duff Hopefully soon some new overall pics of my collection.

Back