►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄

The HCG Terminator 2 CPU Brain Chip arrived, pretty nice resin piece with light up acrylic tube. There is no comparison with the cool metal and glass Russ Replicas (RB Replicas) version, still I got this one in a good deal. Maybe later a comparison shot of the two.

hcgbrainchip05.jpg

The HCG Terminator 2 CPU Brain Chip arrived, pretty nice resin piece with light up acrylic tube. There is no comparison with the cool metal and glass Russ Replicas (RB Replicas) version, still I got this one in a good deal. Maybe later a comparison shot of the two.

hcgbrainchip05.jpg

Completely Caught off guard did not expect to see this in your collection Great Score my Friend and Great Post Sergui

Completely Caught off guard did not expect to see this in your collection Great Score my Friend and Great Post Sergui

Thanks Al. As you may know I collect T1 and T2 Endoskeletons too, again bad guys :D Another Endo item should arrive next month :)

Congrats on the T2 Chip Serg! Can imagine how cool this looks with the lights turned off :hi5:

Thanks Al. As you may know I collect T1 and T2 Endoskeletons too, again bad guys :D Another Endo item should arrive next month :)

I thought you did but it's been some time since I saw a T2 Update, again Great Post; Sergui

I thought you did but it's been some time since I saw a T2 Update, again Great Post; Sergui

Indeed a long time since the other Endos joined my collection. I will be getting the 1:4 from HT, maybe the 1:4 Enterbay Endo - if they finally make it, and ...... something else too, stay tuned :wink1:

Comparison between Russ Replicas (RB Replicas) and the Hollywood Collector's Gallery Terminator 2 Brain Chip CPU:

comparisonrbreplicashcg.jpg

HCG Pros:

- blue light-up display tube (really cool)
- black acrylic base
- cool numbered plaque
- swiveling holder
- low price

HCG Cons:

- CPU chip looks cheap with paint spills and weird gold paint
- resin stand
- acrylic tube
- uncomfortable way of turning the LEDs on/off
- no assembly guide (needed at first for the lights)

RB Pros:

- solid aluminum body
- swiveling aluminum holder
- glass tube
- rubber o-rings
- solid brass CPU chip
- cool plaque
- hex key included

RB Cons:

- no lights
- some of he holder parts could have been more rounded
- high price

That is a Great Synopsis; Sergui and Evidence to back it up, Impressive my Friend and Impressive Post

Hi JKNO,

how you made the stands for the stormtroopers helmet ? I need one for a eFx stormtrooper ANH ( the cheaper version ) and I don´t know where buy a stand.

Thanks.

Hi JKNO,

how you made the stands for the stormtroopers helmet ? I need one for a eFx stormtrooper ANH ( the cheaper version ) and I don´t know where buy a stand.

Thanks.

There is someone on RPF (hdtheater) making cool stands.

Indeed a long time since the other Endos joined my collection. I will be getting the 1:4 from HT, maybe the 1:4 Enterbay Endo - if they finally make it, and ...... something else too, stay tuned :wink1:

Hey Serg, i'm in the same boat as you pal. I'm after a 1/4 Endo too so i can display it back to back with my EB BD T-800 figure but i'd rather get it from EB...unfortunately as you know, there's ben no word on them even making a 1/4 Endo as they have their hands full with the Robocop and T2 T-1000 1/4 figures. I hate waiting and it looks like if EB were to make one then it probably wouldnt see the light of day until maybe mid - last quarter of 2014....think i may have to get the Hot Toys versions instead...The HT version seems to have recieved the majority of positive feedbacks however, there were quite negatives too...the worse one being the paint app by on the lower ankles where it appears to lose the chrome effect as per the rest of the endo...what do you think? :dunno

Back