•SPettersenart• Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2" SHIPPED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She got here last week and she's awesome, Scott! Yunsil's outfit is the usual thing of beauty but the coat is an exceptional piece of work. The owl & pedestal is a great accompanying piece as well. Beautiful paintwork to simulate marble on the base :clap

So who has a V1 Deckard that wants to sell me their VK machine?? I have an important test to run
biggrin.gif

•SPettersenart• Do you like our owl? "Rachael V.2" SHIPPED

2e3b1bc841c1618fa4aeb1ae0b83452a.jpg

Awesome work Scott . Rachel is very happy next to Batty. Sorry for the quick iPhone pic but figured I'd get something up to show off your latest work of art.

She got here last week and she's awesome, Scott! Yunsil's outfit is the usual thing of beauty but the coat is an exceptional piece of work. The owl & pedestal is a great accompanying piece as well. Beautiful paintwork to simulate marble on the base :clap

So who has a V1 Deckard that wants to sell me their VK machine?? I have an important test to run
biggrin.gif

Thanks, Mike! Happy you like the set! Finally put all those years as a decorative painter to good use! haha

2e3b1bc841c1618fa4aeb1ae0b83452a.jpg

Awesome work Scott . Rachel is very happy next to Batty. Sorry for the quick iPhone pic but figured I'd get something up to off your latest work of art.

Looking good, man! Thanks!

Best- S.

I wish I had the money at the time to get this ( just missing her and Gaff) to bad
I love to support your projects Scott. There magnificent!!!

I wish I had the money at the time to get this ( just missing her and Gaff) to bad
I love to support your projects Scott. There magnificent!!!

Likewise re: time and money. I'm so annoyed with myself for not being able to get a Rachel to go with my Deckard given that Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies. Lately I've been thinking about significantly cutting back on buying either mass-produced figures or customs because getting both is way too expensive. Pre-order fulfillments of mass-produced figures are what prevented me, financially, from being able to get Rachel.

Figures like this make me lean towards cutting back on mass-produced figures. Who needs another Iron Man when you can get something like Rachel or a Rainman Dracula, neither of which are ever likely to be mass-produced (or if they are, it'll be by some hack company like Redman).

Likewise re: time and money. I'm so annoyed with myself for not being able to get a Rachel to go with my Deckard given that Blade Runner is one of my favorite movies. Lately I've been thinking about significantly cutting back on buying either mass-produced figures or customs because getting both is way too expensive. Pre-order fulfillments of mass-produced figures are what prevented me, financially, from being able to get Rachel.

Figures like this make me lean towards cutting back on mass-produced figures. Who needs another Iron Man when you can get something like Rachel or a Rainman Dracula, neither of which are ever likely to be mass-produced (or if they are, it'll be by some hack company like Redman).

Beautiful words!! :clap :lol

I agree that if I had to choose I'd stick with mainly customs. HT is producing some great stuff, and they're better than they've ever been, but if/when the time comes that I have to tighten the belt, it'll be the multiple Hawkeyes and the like that won't make the cut and I'll still be making room for art figures

I'm in the process of displaying Deckard & Rachael V2s together in a new spot. Both are awesome figs and look great together

If anyone has a V1 Racheal FS or DX I'm on the lookout :wave

Since this thread has been very active lately, would like to reiterate that I'm after these figures, in particular Pris, Rachael V1, Deckard V1 and Batty with the tears in rain parts... anyone willing to sell let me know that I'll start looking for buyers interested to pay for my kidneys, soul, eyes, etc... I have a lot of cool custom figures too that may be put in a trade.

Back