•SPettersenart• "Rep-Detect 2019" V.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my hands on one of these and I'm a super proud and impressed owner!! This is my first piece of Scott's work and I'm stoked to finally have one of his pieces in my collection.

I'm a Blade Runner newb only having watched it for the first time a couple of months ago (I know, I know). When I joined this forum, Scott was just releasing his V1 Deckard, then Rachael & Roy shortly after that. All of these pieces always intrigued the hell out of me and as much as they inspired me to watch the movie, I never got around to seeing the flick so I never jumped in on these releases. I've owned the 30th anniversary Blu Ray for a good year and finally got around to it. Instantly hooked!! Watched every version a couple times a piece. Brilliant and super interesting flick.

So thanks Scott for making beautiful figures that sucked me in and got me interested in watching a fantastic cult classic that I've been missing out on for 34 years :hi5:

Congrats, Pop! :hi5: Blade Runner is one of my all time favs, my favorite Ford role and character, and this piece is amazing. Love the assortment of accessories especially. Whole package is really well done.

Share some pics man would love to see your poses :duff

Congrats, Pop! :hi5: Blade Runner is one of my all time favs, my favorite Ford role and character, and this piece is amazing. Love the assortment of accessories especially. Whole package is really well done.

Share some pics man would love to see your poses :duff

I'm hoping to get some time after the weekend to mess around and share a few crappy pics with you guys :lol

It really is a great package from top to bottom! The outfit is awesome (I even favor it over V1) and the pen & wallet are nice additions that V1 didn't have. Of course ya gotta love the Johnny bottle & glass. After all... it's part of the business, baby

You're just seeing BR now, Mike?!?!

Yeaaa bro. I know. Better late than never though!

Of course I was aware of it for years but for some strange reason I never caught it growing up, and never had any push to give it a look until I joined here and discovered Scott's line. It still took me damn near 4 years to get around to it :lol

Definitely one of the great all time sci-fi movies. Congrats on picking him up. I've never gotten around to getting the head painted for my figure, but will need to one of these days.

Definitely one of the great all time sci-fi movies. Congrats on picking him up. I've never gotten around to getting the head painted for my figure, but will need to one of these days.

Thanks man :hi5:. What H&C did you grab? V1 or V2? Get some paint on that thing!

Better late than never indeed. Love that Johnnie Walker ad though.

Now I have to find something as accurate as these (hopefully for a better price):

Blade Runner Whiskey Glass | Firebox - Shop for the Unusual

EDIT: "I drink Sebastian. Therefore I am" :lol:lol Just caught that

Thanks man :hi5:. What H&C did you grab? V1 or V2? Get some paint on that thing!
V2. I really do need to get it done. I've just been so damn lazy with bashed figures over the last, oh, year or so. I've actually obtained great 1/6 scale versions of almost every major film character I could want at this point, and. . .I'm pretty satisfied with the display/collection that I've got.

I know what you mean. I've tried but have never been good at bashing when it comes to unpainted sculpts & parts. I end up with all the bits to get the job done and never send the unpainted stuff out. That has to stop because I have a fair amount of things I much rather on display instead of in these storage bins.

Funny I was watching an episode of Half in the Bag recently and guy in your avatar was saying that he doesn't like Blade Runner, because he isn't emotionally connected to anything that's going on in it. And I can understand that, even though I don't feel the same way. It is a bit cold and cerebral at times.

Back