‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we knew how far away the Yoda and Clone Trooper PF is. That would help alot in deciding whether to cancel this or not.

I cancelled too. Regs are simply too easy to get for cheaper closer to home.
I'm hoping my ex converts!

You may want to check your account, my Ex. WL convereted and I never even got an email, I just noticed it in my account one day not too long ago, it was within the last few weeks that it converted so you have a chance.

I've put this piece on Flex Pay so it'll be awhile before I get it, but the Obi-Wan - Anakin/Vader relationship is one of my favorite aspects of Star Wars and I really like the duels and what they represent so I don't want to cancel this one.

You may want to check your account, my Ex. WL convereted and I never even got an email, I just noticed it in my account one day not too long ago, it was within the last few weeks that it converted so you have a chance.

Nope. It didn't convert yet.
I'll keep my eyes open for it. Thanks!

:)

useless.gif

:D

Just got it today. Much larger and heavier than I expected. I saw it at SDCC, but I didn't realize how big it was. Not fitting in a Detolf, that's for sure.

Very impressive piece, I'll try to take some pics later.

And please Darklorddave, can you give me the height of the Diorama with the Printed rigid backdrop?

Thank!

Just got it today. Much larger and heavier than I expected. I saw it at SDCC, but I didn't realize how big it was. Not fitting in a Detolf, that's for sure.

Very impressive piece, I'll try to take some pics later.

Glad to hear this as I've been on the fence - wanting it to be good
because the scene is so very iconic.

Back