‘The Circle is now Complete’ Diorama - Obi-Wan vs Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Falcon with troopers and dont think it takes away from Vader or Obi. Im just trying to argue with ya Serg.:banana-jk

It should have looked like 1:35 in the following video, with the Imperial wall background (even then if the doors are in the front):

The Imperial wall background back lit would have been awesome.

That is nice, but I already have my 12 inches figs in that exact pose. I can't see buying the dio. Save for some PF stuff I guess.

I decided to cancel my ex order. Someone on the waitlist will be happy. I was never into Diorama's and I only ordered it because of the low number at first. But after thinking about, $300+ is too much. Might as well make someone else happy.

I decided to cancel my ex order. Someone on the waitlist will be happy. I was never into Diorama's and I only ordered it because of the low number at first. But after thinking about, $300+ is too much. Might as well make someone else happy.

To be honest I am kind of thinking the same thing. Plus since I also just got the SW and Venom EX and with the Indy Idol all coming 1st Q 2010 this may need to go. I all ready ditched the Yoda PF since that will be the easiest to get down the line with no exclusive.

That Coming in 30 Days lists needs to be taken lightly. Darth Vader 1:1 bust was in that list and has been delayed. Until you get an email with arrival date projections, nothing's concrete.

Don't mean to be a rain cloud, just saying. I've seen a number of people think that list is concrete. It's more a loose schedule just to give people a rough ideas, but things can change. However, it's not often that the dates in the actual Arrival email notices are wrong.

If this ships in 30 days I could be in trouble because it looks like the Dinosauria dio is coming in a month too...

A lot is coming in a few weeks just for Star Wars, 21 days officially for the Rancor diorama, 12 days for Clone Wars Anakin, Darth Vader life size is supposed to be pretty much around the corner. It rains it pours.

Back