ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [FAMCON • JULY UPDATE • There Will Be Blood]

Upcoming.

tumblr_n95783WXXE1sfcj5oo1_1280.png

Here's a little teaser of the WALKERS FIELD stand. :p

1653343_748044438588342_7928781006987139466_n.jpg

Next up for my personal collection. Its also my gift for my girlfriend.

tumblr_n95xejv7Nm1sfcj5oo1_1280.png

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [There Will Be Blood • Walking Dead • Donnie Darko]

Thanks Andrew! Btw, Ill have your shipping quote soon. Im just waiting for the box since its a weird shape. haha

That rabbit always creeped me out!! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Its my girlfriends favorite character. And I figured since we live together and she has to look at my collection all the time I might as well make something for her. :lol

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [There Will Be Blood • Walking Dead • Donnie Darko]

You are a good man, wanting to make your girlfriend happy. :hi5:

I'm looking forward to see you unveil this figure!! I know its going to look so awesome!!

NICE! Always hoping to see more Frank the Rabbit's. Where did you get the sculpt?

Thought I'd share some WIP photos of Frank. Most everything on this figure project is made from scratch.

GLTXQe.jpg

O96df9.jpg

6ptRhC.jpg

kHeiYa.jpg

Past, current, and future projects

0mfPff.jpg

From left to right.

The 78 Pumpkin - Fall 2014

The Crystal Lake Slasher - TBD 2015

The Butcher In Texas - January 2014

The Butcher In Texas 2.0 - August 2014

The Bat Cave - June 2014

The Reject Clown - August 2014

The Boogeyman - August 2014

Cabin - August 2013

Sunday’s Chapel - July 2014

The Shape - November 2013

Boardwalk - April 2014

Walkers Field - July 2014

The Puppet - August 2014

Camp Slasher - June 2014

Remember My Name - November 2013

Cabin 2.0 - March 2014

Samhain Stalker - TBD 2015

The Nightmare Killer - August 2014

Not pictured:
The Rabbit - August 2014
The Old West - TBD 2015

Last edited:

Your designs are a very eye catching and attractive to the clients. You got a very imaginative mind which is a big plus, Jon. I am looking forward to seeing all of them when they're completely done. You should start some of the runs on those! :wink1: Good luck!

Frank looks awesome! I've been looking for cloth like that for a Wilfred custom for a while, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

Love your custom work. Those stands are just awesome!

NICE! Always hoping to see more Frank the Rabbit's. Where did you get the sculpt?

The sculpt will be a recasted NECA. And I know recast is bad word in this community, but this is for my personal collection.

thats awesome!!

Your designs are a very eye catching and attractive to the clients. You got a very imaginative mind which is a big plus, Jon. I am looking forward to seeing all of them when they're completely done. You should start some of the runs on those! :wink1: Good luck!

Thanks Angie. :)

Frank looks awesome! I've been looking for cloth like that for a Wilfred custom for a while, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

JOANN Fabrics. Pretty expensive though.

Love your custom work. Those stands are just awesome!

Thanks man. :duff

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [There Will Be Blood • Donnie Darko • The Walking De

Wow Jon, thats insane, looks so real!

Re: ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [There Will Be Blood • Donnie Darko • The Walking De

Stellar! More please.. [emoji14]

Back