ZsaszSays Ltd. | Custom Work [BREAKING ● TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE ● STRANGERS]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Breaking Bad • Myers 78 • Remake Leatherfac

Love the texture in your work man, I only just found your thread.
Great stuff, really impressive. Your Myers base is outstanding.

:duff

Thank you for the kind words brother. :duff

fantastic!!!

Thanks man! That means a lot coming from you. :D

I bet that Leatherface is going to kick ***.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Oh hell yeah. Just finishing up the base and it will be fully revealed.

I've displayed OldBoy Base on my exhibit few weeks ago ;)

https://www.gulfup.com/?iHLMQk

Thats so awesome man! Its an honor to have my work displayed clear across the world for so many to see. :hi5:

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Breaking Bad • Myers 78 • Remake Leatherfac

I got an update coming soon for all you guys, but for now enjoy the new 03 Leatherface...

9a7k.jpg

All clothes were made 100% from scratch.

Last edited:

Awesome work on Leatherface!
He reminds me a lot of Seb's work. The proportions are perfect, and excellent work on the paint and weathering. The only thing a bit too clean is the hair I think, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

Awesome work on Leatherface!
He reminds me a lot of Seb's work. The proportions are perfect, and excellent work on the paint and weathering. The only thing a bit too clean is the hair I think, but other than that I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks man. Yeah he's still WIP, Im deciding on what to do with the hair.

UPDATE:
Hey everyone, just thought I'd give everyone a quick update to whats going on.
Last week was crazy, between having a bad cold for over a week, work, and I left to Vegas for 3 days to attend a good friend of mine's wedding. So I apologize if I haven't got back to any of you. I do have a few projects Im working on for several different customers, but I am open to new commissions. Just keep in mind that they will not be finished before Christmas time. For commissioned work please email [email protected]. That should wrap things up. Have a great rest of the week everyone.

Hey guys, just wanted to let all current and/or potential customers know that I will not be shipping anything out or starting any new projects till the first of the year in a few weeks. Im using this time to spend the holidays with my family and work hard at my actual day job. I hope this is in no inconvenience to anyone. Thank you for understanding, and Happy Holidays.

Amazing job on that Leatherface figure. You've captured the gritiness of the character.

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from me and my family/team.

tumblr_my8ug5bokH1sfcj5oo1_1280.png

fantastic work in here :) leatherface looks top notch :)

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays *October Update Pg 8* [Myers 78]

Finished a new stand for fellow boardie Hosam-G. Nearly 100% of the base is made out of wood. All hand painted/stained/treated/weathered by yours truly.

tumblr_mw4w2omAVz1sfcj5oo1_1280.png

tumblr_mw4w2omAVz1sfcj5oo2_1280.png

tumblr_mw4w2omAVz1sfcj5oo4_1280.png

How much does something like that run ?

I love those small dios man! I need one

This year has been incredible for me and my little company. I started this hobby of customizing in May, and over the last 8 months have vastly improved and gained so many new customers and fans all around the world. I feel so blessed to experience this much success so quickly. Thank you all for your support, and a huge thanks to my friends and family for all the help this year. 2014 is sure to be even bigger, and I cant wait for all you guys to see what I have in store. Happy New Year everyone. :duff

tumblr_mym4gqYzvP1sfcj5oo1_1280.png

Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Myers 78 • Remake Leatherface • 2014 UPDATE

Complete repaint and weathering of the Trick or Treat Studios Michael Myers mask. If youve seen the stock mask, you know how bad it was. I modded mine to look like the one Nick Castle wore in Halloween 78. Pretty happy with it.

0i7j.jpg

6lhz.jpg

zh68.jpg

c2i3.jpg

bnog.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Custom Creations from ZsaszSays Ltd. [Myers 78 • Remake Leatherface • 2014 UPDATE

"The Butcher in Texas" is finally finished.

-Headsculpt by Ones Customs, haired by me.
-1/6th scaled fully articulated body and stand cradle by Hot Toys.
-Hands by ACI
-Boots are unknown
-Severed arm, frame, hardware and chainsaw by McFarlane Toys…all repainted by me.
-Bones, paper accessories made and painted by me.
-All clothing made 100% from scratch by me.
-All wood work made, painted, and weathered by me.

arwc.png

c25v.png

j9mv.png

imfu.png

ttnr.png

kesu.png

u0fm.png

hlde.png

xvr9.png

3nqy.png

Back