Zone of the Enders Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep saw it up last night but couldn't pull the trigger. It was the lit shot; i just didn't believe that all those details lines would be illuminated. False advertising bothers me...

Tottaly, especially for a figure thats only around 8 inches.

But what you gonna do, this is the best ZOE figure ever. I cant afford it now, hopefully i get the funds before release.

Itll be a damn shame to wait for 2 years then not being able to buy it

Since I've completed the Revoltech line recently, why stop now and pass this up? I'm mainly itching to get a Riobot Anubis, that will truly be something special.

Parts of this figure are diecast right? So what's better about the Riobot over revoltech? Just size and attention to detail? Any better articulation or anything? I've never bought form this brand/line of figures before.

My revoltec vic viper:
photojun03153103.jpg

photojun03153245.jpg

Congrats, man! I still have to pick up all of the recent figures.

Last edited:
Whoa, congrats Plis.

I wished I was a big Z.O.E fan but the only thing I really love about the games are the music. I guess it's because I'm not really into anime.

Thanks brothers. It's nice to have a little recognition since I think I'm the only one around here that collected them all :lol

I hope Revoltech does a few more of them.

I'm thinking of ordering the Sentinel Jehuty. Other than playing a demo, years ago, I'm not too familiar with the games, but I like the look of the robot. It seems kinda pricey for a smaller figure, but I wanted to know the general consensus on the Sentinel Jehuty figure. Best mass produced Jehuty figure available?

Back