Z Studios - 1/6th BVS Suit Chamber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
135955opp36om633ev694v_1b8935f2-4f0b-4c4a-a3f6-da709e2b654e_1024x1024.jpg

https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/...it-chamber-deluxe?_pos=2&_sid=502e0dda4&_ss=r

Anyone ever heard of Z Studios? A website? I couldn't find anything. I messaged OSO to see if they will do a non-deluxe and who the heck Z Studios is.

It’s kinda cool, but really the Snyder version of Batman’s armory isn’t that cool in my opinion.

If we got the Burton Batsuit vault I’d be all over it.

Looks amazing. But too rich for my blood, given all the other things I’m doing with this hobby.

It’s kinda cool, but really the Snyder version of Batman’s armory isn’t that cool in my opinion.

If we got the Burton Batsuit vault I’d be all over it.
I'd take a Schumacher set-up too, probably.

I get it that this comes with the empty Batsuit, but man I thought this was overpriced at $255. $510 is a joke for what this is. It’s a very basic piece.

I bought a knockoff of the armory from The Dark Knight before Hot Toys released their official version and it was like $250 or possibly even a bit less. That armory is more intricate and includes a bunch of accessories plus has a light-up feature.

Last edited:
So I got a reply back from OSO about Z Studios and what the deluxe was about:

"Hi, the manufacturer stated that the standard version will not be available to retailers outside of Asia. The standard and deluxe version does come with the suit but the difference is the suit material. Unfortunately there is no site or additional info about the company."

Think I'll pass. Hope it works out for those that PO and get a production piece that is close to what is shown.

The cape is horrendous, and textures on the gauntlet/boots are cheap looking. But the suit itself is great with proper colors finally on a 1/6 scale.

Back