Your top 1/4 (Quarter Scale) figures you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a Reloaded Neo. It's the film's 20th anniversary next year.
m001.gif

I've moved on the vast majority of my 1:6 to stick to 1:4 and larger pieces so any of these figures would be grails for me.
Top 5 would be in no particular order:

T1 Tech Noir
T1 Police Station
Iron Man MkVI with a full Tony Headsculpt please!
Darth Maul
89' Joker & Bats

OG Jungle Hunter predator would be another instant pre order too

Some more that I'd like to add (if not mentioned already):

- Iron Man 2 War Machine
- Watchmen Rorschach
- Batman Returns Batman
- The Batman (2022) Batman
- CA: Civil War IM Mark XLVI
- TDKR Bane
- SW: ANH Princess Leia
- G.I. Joe Snake Eyes
- Dare I dream, Naru from Prey (2022)!

Some more that I'd like to add (if not mentioned already):

- Iron Man 2 War Machine
- Watchmen Rorschach
- Batman Returns Batman
- The Batman (2022) Batman
- CA: Civil War IM Mark XLVI
- TDKR Bane
- SW: ANH Princess Leia
- G.I. Joe Snake Eyes
- Dare I dream, Naru from Prey (2022)!

Plus:

- Thor 1 Thor w/helmet
- Avengers: Infinity War Thor
- Captain Marvel Vers Starforce suit (good amount of reuse from the blue/red suit)

Why hasn't that gone up? Would definitely buy.

Yeah it's puzzling they haven't. It would go so well along with the QS Darth Vader, plus it would sell well since multiples would be favorable.

I really want a raimi Spider-Man in 1/4th scale . A grail for sure

:exactly::exactly:

Some of these have already been made. Spiderman from Spiderman 2 (the first one) was the most articulated 1/4 scale figure ever made.

One of the 1/4 scale Wonder Woman figures produced was also articulated.

The question really should be: would you be willing to customize a blank body if someone decided to produce it?

Male blank bodies are available, but not female bodies... Except as dolls.

I have been considering a limited run of 1/4 scale female bodies. So far, no one is interested in seamless bodies, but is anyone interested in articulated bodies?

1. Stormtrooper - Feels like there’s no real good reason there isn’t one already. If they do ANH, they could triple dip with Luke and Han in disguise versions. Well, just Luke I guess at this point in time.

6620893C-2463-4387-A306-E5DBA659179B.jpeg

2. Clone Trooper - Shiny trooper with Phase 1 and 2 helmets to represent Clones as a whole. Named Clones would be great too but very dangerous.

AF050281-EF8C-49F0-9C0F-566995B539FE.jpeg

3 & 4. R2-D2 and C-3PO - Seems doable since they’ve made so many Iron Man figures which requires similar engineering.

590848B9-F253-4E42-BE65-EE81D226EA18.jpeg

5. Bo-Katan - They’ve yet to do a female 1/4 figure and Bo-Katan feels like the only one that has any chance since she’s armored.

785124E7-C517-4CBE-B1DB-11FFE97159CC.jpeg

6. Prototype Fett - Hot Toys hasn’t made a 1/6 version yet - and they should - but I think it’d be a showstopper in 1/4 scale.

54723DF0-429D-488E-BCE1-9D4776C5770B.jpeg

7. Death Trooper - I could throw in every Imperial trooper, but a 1/4 scale Death Trooper would look especially epic and intimidating.

935E1D53-DEB8-434B-BA39-71995759D222.jpeg

8. Boushh Leia - Mostly because I’d want a 1/4 Leia but feels like an armored up version is the only one that would have any chance of getting made.

FE12FB51-E02A-4DA3-A63E-CFEFE9670FA1.png

9. Any Mandalorian Not Named Djarin or Fett - Pre Vizsla, Gar Saxon; even just a generic Loyalist, Death Watch, or Shadow Collective. Low chance, but a lot of potential.

572667C4-EAE5-4DFD-9B44-604A46AF393F.jpeg

10. Any ESB Bounty Hunter - I would seriously take any of them along with the inevitable ESB Fett. Even Dengar.

3A442442-3531-40CA-92F5-4BF31A57AEE8.jpeg

1. Stormtrooper - Feels like there’s no real good reason there isn’t one already. If they do ANH, they could triple dip with Luke and Han in disguise versions. Well, just Luke I guess at this point in time.
They did show a prototype a few years ago, sigh

3 & 4. R2-D2 and C-3PO - Seems doable since they’ve made so many Iron Man figures which requires similar engineering.
But they still haven’t done a classic 1/6 Threepio!

5. Bo-Katan - They’ve yet to do a female 1/4 figure and Bo-Katan feels like the only one that has any chance since she’s armored.
Agree 200%

8. Boushh Leia - Mostly because I’d want a 1/4 Leia but feels like an armored up version is the only one that would have any chance of getting made.
Agree 1000% and HT haven’t even done a 1/6 yet!

They did show a prototype a few years ago, sigh

But they still haven’t done a classic 1/6 Threepio!

Agree 200%

Agree 1000% and HT haven’t even done a 1/6 yet!

Not to make us feel old but it’s been more than a few years. :lol

About 8 years in fact; near as old as their Star Wars license.

Which makes it even weirder. Would’ve been natural to have alongside Vader. Seems like a no brainer. Even people who typically don’t collect figures might get it if it turned out well.

Might see a Boushh Leia (same sculpt of course) for ROTJ 40th. And OT C-3PO is only a matter of time.

Which makes it even weirder. Would’ve been natural to have alongside Vader. Seems like a no brainer. Even people who typically don’t collect figures might get it if it turned out well.

Might see a Boushh Leia (same sculpt of course) for ROTJ 40th. And OT C-3PO is only a matter of time.
Noooo was it that long ago??
Insane

Has it really been that long?? :eek: :google

:exactly:

I need more Leia!!!

View attachment 618126

2. Clone Trooper - Shiny trooper with Phase 1 and 2 helmets to represent Clones as a whole. Named Clones would be great too but very dangerous.

View attachment 618127

View attachment 618128

View attachment 618129

6. Prototype Fett - Hot Toys hasn’t made a 1/6 version yet - and they should - but I think it’d be a showstopper in 1/4 scale.

View attachment 618142

7. Death Trooper - I could throw in every Imperial trooper, but a 1/4 scale Death Trooper would look especially epic and intimidating.

View attachment 618143

View attachment 618144

9. Any Mandalorian Not Named Djarin or Fett - Pre Vizsla, Gar Saxon; even just a generic Loyalist, Death Watch, or Shadow Collective. Low chance, but a lot of potential.

View attachment 618145

10. Any ESB Bounty Hunter - I would seriously take any of them along with the inevitable ESB Fett. Even Dengar.

View attachment 618146

Solidly good list! :D I'd defs pick up a lot of those!!

There goes my 2 cents:

1. Reeves Superman.
2. Uma Thurman’s The Bride (rooted hair and metal katana, of course)
3. Alita (add crystal eye balls to what Zurdo mentioned)
4. 1989 Joker (that one would be posable at least)
5 and 6. Tom Cruise on Top Gun and/or The Last Samurai.

I get people asking for a Stormtrooper, but 1/4 would still be small. Stormtrooper needs to be lifesize. It’s the only way.

Back