your Phobias?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean, altho I've never seen any night creatures. My family has a vacation house up at Sea Ranch. It's right on the coast with lots of woods around. The house has lots of windows, sliders, skylights. I DREAD getting up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water or go to the bathroom because I'm afraid to look outside.... I might see something "creepy" looking in! I know it sounds stupid, but if I ever saw anything out there, I'd be ruined, and never go back to Sea Ranch! :lol

No, I'm a brunette. :lol

d91c3cf4.jpg

Last edited:
I know what you mean, altho I've never seen any night creatures. My family has a vacation house up at Sea Ranch. It's right on the coast with lots of woods around. The house has lots of windows, sliders, skylights. I DREAD getting up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water or go to the bathroom because I'm afraid to look outside.... I might see something "creepy" looking in! I know it sounds stupid, but if I ever saw anything out there, I'd be ruined, and never go back to Sea Ranch! :lol

Are you talking about Sea Ranch up in N. California?

Not really a phobia, but I am kinda afraid of heights. I have lived in Washington since 1981 and have never been up in the Space Needle. And I'm ok with that.

Don't joke. The booger man is for real. :mad:

Not really a phobia, but I am kinda afraid of heights. I have lived in Washington since 1981 and have never been up in the Space Needle. And I'm ok with that.

I've been doing a lot of driving in Massachusetts lately, and I've noticed that my state of mind noticably changes when I'm on a high bridge. It's not fear, so much. It reminds me a little bit of flying. I get hyper-conscious of the distance I am from the ground. I haven't decided whether I like it or not.

I know, I'm just fooling about.

The radioactivity comes from Godzilla. :wave

Maybe one of them Hulked out and sneezed.

I've been doing a lot of driving in Massachusetts lately, and I've noticed that my state of mind noticably changes when I'm on a high bridge. It's not fear, so much. It reminds me a little bit of flying. I get hyper-conscious of the distance I am from the ground. I haven't decided whether I like it or not.

I'm that was as well, and I don't like bridges, especially long ones. I don't mind flying in a plane though.

I don't see how sleeping with a light on is better for some of you.

When you sleep with the light on and something scary is in your room, you can see it when it walks past the light. :slap

I'd rather have a quick death without all of the built-up fear. :)

You'd rather have all that terror concentrated in a single moment?

I'm that was as well, and I don't like bridges, especially long ones. I don't mind flying in a plane though.

The only thing about flying that bothers me is that I can't get out. The sensation gets to be overwhelming after the first couple hours. It's not like being in a car, where you can pull over and stop moving for a few minutes.

You'd rather have all that terror concentrated in a single moment?

The only thing about flying that bothers me is that I can't get out. The sensation gets to be overwhelming after the first couple hours. It's not like being in a car, where you can pull over and stop moving for a few minutes.

On a long flight, I usually just try and sleep. I haven't been flying in a loooong time so I might not like it at all now.

The terror of going through all the BS just to get on the plane now is bad enough.

Back