Your most wanted DC PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since I started this thread SSC did put up Darkseid for PO. I'm down to Deathstroke, Ra's, Deadshot, and Two Face to finish off my top five. I'd also like to see a Fash and Martian Manhunter PF so I can complete the Big 7 JLA lineup.

Well, since I started this thread SSC did put up Darkseid for PO. I'm down to Deathstroke, Ra's, Deadshot, and Two Face to finish off my top five. I'd also like to see a Fash and Martian Manhunter PF so I can complete the Big 7 JLA lineup.
Well I've been lurking and infrequently posting on the other forum. Igo as let some hints slip that there are a few Bat-villains in the works one is almost ready for casting so I assume that we'll see that next year. The rest will be spaced out. He also said a Wonder Woman villain is in the works.

Still no teases for Flash though.

Well I've been lurking and infrequently posting on the other forum. Igo as let some hints slip that there are a few Bat-villains in the works one is almost ready for casting so I assume that we'll see that next year. The rest will be spaced out. He also said a Wonder Woman villain is in the works.

Still no teases for Flash though.

Yeah, I've seen Igo's hints as well. Not interested in Bane or a WW villain. Hopefully some more Gotham villains are on the way. I would think they'd release a Flash PF in the near future. They've been pumping out the JLA pieces at a pretty good clip so I don't think we'll have to wait too long for Flash. It's Martian Manhunter I worry about. He's a far more obscure character and who knows when or if SSC will release him.

That's too bad. I'm not in for $600 pieces.

As cool as Croc, Grundy, Clayface, etc. would be, that space in my house is reserved for furniture.

Yeah, I'll be passing on all of the big boys myself. Hoping to see Deathstroke, Deadshot, Two-Face, Scarecrow, or Ra's get the PF treatment. I can fit them and I'm hoping none of them clock in at $600 anytime soon.

Yeah, I've seen Igo's hints as well. Not interested in Bane or a WW villain. Hopefully some more Gotham villains are on the way. I would think they'd release a Flash PF in the near future. They've been pumping out the JLA pieces at a pretty good clip so I don't think we'll have to wait too long for Flash. It's Martian Manhunter I worry about. He's a far more obscure character and who knows when or if SSC will release him.

Maybe his recent introduction on Supergirl will boost his chances.

Black Canary is my #1, but Martian Manhunter is long overdue from any statue company. Swamp Thing,too (at least at 1/4th scale).

I still waiting for the Green Arrow PF they teased when they got DC rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back