Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been meaning to check out that Shazam trade, along with lots of other stuff I haven't gotten around to. It sounded like a a fun read from what I've heard Johns say about it.

To be honest I don't have huge expectations, just hoping for a fun read. Which is probably why I've not picked it up yet. I think I'd have rather read it in th back ups to justice league rather than have to shell out for a whole extra book.

Bought Fraction's "Hawkeye Vol. 1" today. I'm already a couple pages in and while I'm not a huge fan of the art, the dialogue is pretty good. Barton reminds me of Tony Stark (then again, most of the Iron Man comics I've read were written by Fraction as well). :lol

I'm liking Gail Simone's run on Batgirl. I picked up the first trade for fun and its been great. A nice surprise just like Green Lantern corps.

:)

DSCN1553.jpg

Just picked up robocop last stand #1, the sandman overture, forever evil #1, pretty deadly and black science.

Black Science is a very promising new series and I strongly recommend this book to you guys. It's a must read for Sci-fi fans! Loved it.

Again, I have to recommend "Black Science" to my fellow freak comic buddies. Image has really been on fire lately (Saga, Pretty Deadly etc) and this series is just Sci-fi goodness. Rick Remender is one of my favourite writers (his work on Venom was amazing) and issue #2 of Black Science doesn't disappoint.

Just finished Age of Ultron (2013) and I said wtf?

I read it pretty fast, but I'm pretty sure something was off. Can someone PM me to talk about the ending? (I read the ohc)

Let me know how Chew is. It's had my attention for quite some time but never got around to it.

Will do buddy.
I've been meaning to get it for a while as well as I've heard nothing but good things about it, plus a break from superhero stuff is always welcome :)

Got the first three. :)

DSCN1598.jpg

They look very nice.
I saw issue 4 in my LCS the other day so might have to back track on these & grab them as well, are they any good?

Neil

Omnibus haul: Squadron Supreme and Ultimate Avengers were $19.99 each and the West Coast Avengers and New Avengers were $34.99 each.

3i29.jpg

Back