Your Favorite Collectible!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photoshopmagician

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, I just had to ask! :lol

What is everyone's favorite Sideshow collectible!?

Mine has to be the T-800 Lifesize bust.

I think my Venom 1:1 bust is my favorite.....hard to say though...lots of great pieces....Hulk PF...Hellboy 1:1...

My fav in my collection..

1151838380.jpg

My favorite piece is the Sideshow Weta: Gandalf on Shadowfax

:gandalf_w

right now mines is a toss up between the ht's power loader & ssc's jabba the hutt & throne. they really stand out. thats why i keep them seperate so one doesnt overtake the other. :lol

Tough call, but I think the ANH PF Luke Skywalker is my favorite. Yoda bust is a very close second.

2909_press03-001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

holy crap that bust is awesome looking. i should have pulled the trigger on that one.

My beautiful repaint!

IMG_0724.jpg

Tomorrow I'm gonna try and take better pictures of him in his new home on my front shelves. I will always be grateful Sideshow made this, and to Les for perfecting it!

Just from the heart here... I hate you.:monkey3

I'd have to go with Jabba & throne as really it's a whole scene onto itself.

Sorry Neil. :( Ya know I love ya :duff :lol

Jabba and throne would rank high on my list as well. I really have so many items I'd hate to start picking.

I can't believe I forgot this, hands down my favorite collectible from Sideshow.

7153_press01-001.jpg

If I had to rank them, I'd say:

1) JAWS Maquette
2) Jabba and Throne
3) Maul 1:1

Maul looks great, but JAWS and Jabba fulfilled yearning for pieces just like them, where Maul is just a great, unexpected piece.

Its a tough call, Jabba set-up is very pimp and so many of their figures are favorirtes... but something about having Dracula, Vlad and Nosferatu on a shelf is very satisfying to me:

z.jpg

And if you are going w/non-Sideshow, my favorite thing are my complete sets of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures​
M.jpg

Back