Your dream line-up for 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
You've been waiting a long time for Boba, haven't you Tom? :D

I've been waiting for Sideshow Boba Fett PF my whole life! (Even though Empire didn't come out until 1980 and I first heard of Sideshow in 2002...)

3001961-product-silo.png
30020821-product-silo.png

Last edited:
ROTS Vader w/full reveal head

Palpatine in red robes (vs. Mace scene) w/ alt. heads

Jango Fett in robes w/ bonus Boba Fett from AOTC -- father and son 2 pack for Father's Day anyone??

Cody

Obi TPM

Leia Boushh outfit

Commandar Bacara

the above's Red Snowtroopers

Jar Jar -- deal with it

Clone Wars Obi in Clone general armor

and 'cause no one else mentioned him...

Ice Cream Maker Man!!

gdb said:
ROTS Vader w/full reveal head

Palpatine in red robes (vs. Mace scene) w/ alt. heads

Jango Fett in robes w/ bonus Boba Fett from AOTC -- father and son 2 pack for Father's Day anyone??

Cody

Obi TPM

Leia Boushh outfit

Commandar Bacara

the above's Red Snowtroopers

Jar Jar -- deal with it

Clone Wars Obi in Clone general armor

and 'cause no one else mentioned him...

Ice Cream Maker Man!!

You do know that Gentle Giant is doing a Clone Wars Obi in general armor don't you? Looks great as well.

1.Vader to battle my Jedi Luke

2.Hoth or Bespin Leia

3.Boba Fett (I don't even like the character really, but SS would make him AMAZING)

4.Chewie (It can be done and not suck! We've seen the customs!)

5.Yoda from AOTC/ROTS

6.Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku

7.Any other Sith they haven't released yet

Darth Loki said:
You do know that Gentle Giant is doing a Clone Wars Obi in general armor don't you? Looks great as well.

Yeah, I know. I don't collect the statues... but if I were to start, it would be with that piece. :drool

I'd love a Slave Liea in PF but not in 12". The exposed joints just ruin the whole thing. Have you seen that one Buffy 12" that has all the exposed joints, just looks terrible.

Darth Loki said:
I'd love a Slave Liea in PF but not in 12". The exposed joints just ruin the whole thing. Have you seen that one Buffy 12" that has all the exposed joints, just looks terrible.

Yeah, I would have to agree with you there... I mean, you never know what clever thing SSC will think of next to somehow make it work.. but If it used the current female body it would look horrible. That is probably why we don't have very many female SSC figures. Because ladies rarely cover EVERYTHING up.. I mean usually you can see arms or legs, maybe even a stomach...

and that means.... exposed joints. Thank God Star Wars and LOTR had a bunch of exceptions to the rule. Most of the costumes would cover the nasty joints....except for Slave Leia.

But yeah, a PF would rule.:chew

Palpatine
Bib Fortuna
darth nihilus
Dooku
Bossk
Vader
tusken raider
greedo
maul

BUT MOST OF ALL.....THE GREATEST STAR WARS CHARACTER EVER ( AND I'M SERIOUS GUYS...) :

HAMMERHEAD !!!!

In no real order:

1. Eeth Koth (Agen Kolar would also be acceptable, I suppose)
2. General Grievous (I agree that, with enough work, this character could be made, perhaps not in 2007, but certainly at some point)
3. Aayla Secura
4. Yoda (Senate Duel)
5. Darth Sidious (Chancellor's Office or Senate Duel)
6. Quinlan Vos
7. Shaak Ti
8. Ki-Adi Mundi
9. Count Dooku

Shaihulud said:
Palpatine
Bib Fortuna
darth nihilus
Dooku
Bossk
Vader
tusken raider
greedo
maul

BUT MOST OF ALL.....THE GREATEST STAR WARS CHARACTER EVER ( AND I'M SERIOUS GUYS...) :

HAMMERHEAD !!!!

Interesting choices in that list Shai! And as for Hammerhead...the Ithorian's have an interesting design. And while they were usually very underestimated, I think it would make for an interesting figure. The Clone Wars cartoon (vol 2) had a Jedi character they could use... or the old school one from the cantina could work. Either way, I'd get one.

I really liked it when the cartoon had the Ithorian Jedi use his scream to push back Greivous... pretty cool scene. :D

Back