Yoda on the cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got this yoda with the hasbro dagobah Luke figure, I keep looking at him,I swapped his robe with another 12" scale yoda i had by hasbro,is it me or does he REALLY look like the wee guy?
DSCF0161.jpg

anyone got pics of the Medi VCD yoda? so i can see if thats worth getting,or fiddling with this one a bit....

Nice, another case of Re-Hasbro though, they recycled that body later for the Saga Collection AOTC Yoda. It works good for EB version, but with the left arm made on this one for the cane, makes it clear why the AOTC sucked for fighting poses, they didn't make the figure for AOTC, they just made a new head.

Hurricane, you could do wonders with the Medi. It's definitely worthwhile. Best ESB/ROTJ Yoda ever. I repainted mine and added articulation. Trust me, pick one up.

P4160027.jpg

P4160028.jpg

As for Hasbro, I much prefer the AOTC version, also looks good repainted with more articulation. Think about it when SS's Sidious comes out. LED the hell out of both of them!!!

ROTSYoda6.jpg

I absolutely LOVE what Mikey did with the both, but especially the Medi-Yoda. If Sideshow's Yoda isn't as articulated as his, I fear I will have to send mine to him for surgery... STAT!

I really, really like that ATOC yoda. Is that hard to come by? It looks great, and I really need a Yoda for my PT Jedi shelf....

Josh, as you may remember, your Yoda repaint was and is an inspiration. I love to see pics of it.

The AOTC Yoda is not hard to come by, but it does fetch a $30 price tag, usually. But there's a lot of accessories. He's a good value.

Josh, as you may remember, your Yoda repaint was and is an inspiration. I love to see pics of it.

The AOTC Yoda is not hard to come by, but it does fetch a $30 price tag, usually. But there's a lot of accessories. He's a good value.

Hey, same here Mikey! Your earlier Yoda was the inspiration behind mine! :lol

And yeah, the VCD Yoda is OT all the way... I still had him in my Jedi display at least until Bespin Luke shows up. :D

i actually prefer the one hurricane showed... the other one looks TOO skinny for me. But maybe I'm wrong

I like that Dagobah one you posted Glenn. Never got one, but he looks great to me. All these posted do. Great figures all. There are a lot of Yodas out there!

I'm sure they just want to do him right, and now that they've got the smaller bodies, I'm sure its only a matter of time before they shrink the bodies further, and give us a yoda with 30+ points of articulation, and a clear stand so he can backflip and beat down on Sidious. :emperor

I own the Hasbro Aotc,single pack ESB Yoda, but my fave hands down is the Medicom VCD.......It's just says Yoda to me more than the others I have.

DSC00360.jpg

Back