Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q1 is going to be rough for me with this piece, dooku PF and cody LSB. I hope i can keep them all but most likely not.

Sounds like this one is causing alot of people to make exceptions to the "what PF's I will buy" rule. :lol

Great piece, and I have to wonder about the sculpted armor on the Clone (not being ABS); I forgot to ask SS if this will be a new trend or not? :confused:

My guess is no, the mixed media Yoda might have been enough in this case ....

I think I read somewhere that with the Ex. you will be able to detach Yoda from the Trooper. I may have read it wrong, I don't know.:dunno

Scott told me that there would be no exclusive on this one.

Great piece, and I have to wonder about the sculpted armor on the Clone (not being ABS); I forgot to ask SS if this will be a new trend or not? :confused:

My guess is no, the mixed media Yoda might have been enough in this case ....

If I had to guess, the sculpted armor was a necessity dictated by the lightsaber running through the body. So you're probably right about this being a one-time thing. I'm surprised that neither of us remembered to ask this. I blame the Hall H Hangover. :sick

I believe you guys are correct in your guess. Since Yoda is standing on the Clone they had to go all sculpted on the Clone.

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2905.jpg

That's a beautiful PF. No clue where I am going to put it, but it looks like it may take Grievous' spot.

I'm really curious to see the final production pics...... I love the idea, and the light up feature is the SELLING POINT for me. But it's going to be a YEAR until this is out. So I'll wait patiently :D

I'm really curious to see the final production pics...... I love the idea, and the light up feature is the SELLING POINT for me. But it's going to be a YEAR until this is out. So I'll wait patiently :D

A year? You mean you think it will be delayed? If that's the case I agree its likely. Seems like they usually are.

Back