Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

I never did like this scene were the Clone Troopers were basically slaughtered by Yoda, and Kenobi. The Troopers were just pawns following directives instilled in them at the genetic level. No evil or malice, just following orders, and they pay the price with a lightsaber through the chest, decapitation, or limbs hacked off.:lol :monkey2 With that it looks cool, especially Yoda at least it's the first Trooper PF.

Yoda is removable on the exclusive, and it comes with a limbo pole accessory.

210691028_e56274657d.jpg

I love that the trooper is in mid fall. This is a very dynamic piece. I must have it. Space and collecting direction be damned.

:drool

I think I may like this even more than the Last Alliance dio!

It truly is incredible! :banana

I love that the trooper is in mid fall. This is a very dynamic piece. I must have it. Space and collecting direction be damned.

It's exactly how he looks in Episode III-- on his knees... He dropped his gun on the ground next to himself so I wonder if that'll be part of the display?

Its a really awesome looking piece, love that Sideshow is moving towards more dynamic poses.

And it lighting up is great :rock

This is one PF I may actually light up. The bulb is supposed to last for a really long time, right?

I just can't get over how awesome this piece is.

Back