Yes, it's another p!tu poll...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should p!tu get his Dead ornament?

• Yes, he deserves it for leaving a message in the first place

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • No, he should have followed the rules

Votes: 36 40.4%

• Total voters
This poll is misleading. I agree with "...he derserves it for leaving a message in the first place," and with, "...he should have followed the rules ."

But I voted Yes because he acted in a way that was faithful to the spirit of rules. That is, it's not like he cheated to gain an advantage.

I'll let this run over the weekend, and check back in on Monday... looking forward to the vid :lol

Have a great one everybody, and East Coast Freaks - have a shot for me at the partay :duff

But he didn't follow the rules! And you should always follow the rules. :lecture

:lol

I don't care either way. I hate zombies, as everybody knows. So really I couldn't care less. :cool:

Damn p!tu, you love you some you!

Great video except the end. Why...p!tu...Why?????
That's not how I wanted to start my weekend.

Oh, p!tu. While I applaud your haircut (really dude, it looks great!), well, . . .

entiendo bien la pasion que tienes, pero cuidado! Nunca sabes si Sideshow se va a enojar y quitarte la oportunidad de recibirlo. Tienes que demostrar paciencia y calma, y ¡no hablas mal de Sideshow! ¡Cuídate hijo!

It's only 10 bucks... although he already has won a ton of SideShow stuff... does he deserve it...I can survive either way...but give him something he doesn't have already.. like a good thwack on the head. Probably gets that too.. oh man.

Bigger question Dusty, do you feel he deserves a free ornament?

P!tu the conundrum.

He's up, he's down, even when he's down he's up. He entertains, he thrills, he's cause for laughter, he spills, he shaves his bro, he talks too fast, he likes to share, he forgets the past, he cuts his hair. He deserves an ornament, but lost his head. He wants an ornament of the dead. He's not the creecher, he does not stink. His typing sucks, 'specially the pink. For a friend, he'd sell his soul. Give him the ornament, as per this poll.

P!tu the conundrum.

He's up, he's down, even when he's down he's up. He entertains, he thrills, he's cause for laughter, he spills, he shaves his bro, he talks too fast, he likes to share, he forgets the past, he cuts his hair. He deserves an ornament, but lost his head. He wants an ornament of the dead. He's not the creecher, he does not stink. His typing sucks, 'specially the pink. For a friend, he'd sell his soul. Give him the ornament, as per this poll.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

It's fun to be a mod! Good luck with the voting--I hope it goes your way.

:D

:rotfl

I was going to change my "no" vote but then I watched the 2:49 of that youtube... and it broke my heart to see the title... SIDESHOW WHY!!!!!! (not one single interrogative point).

WHY p!tu????? WHY????

:monkey3

Back