Yes another "Who is next thread"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDarin73

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Well Celebration 4 is May 28, three months off, SDCC is in July, 5 months off I would imagine SS will offer at least one non convention exclusive preorder between then and the upcoming conventions. So what are your ideas?

Will we get yet another expansion set?

Will we get an actual 1/6 figure?

Who will it be?

now that SS has started thier 30th Anniversary "celebration" with the chess set will the rest of the announcements for 2007 be OT? or will we see PT figures too?

tarkin-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing the 12" exclusives for the conventions will be Farm Boy Luke and some kind of Han (I am guessing they will just be slight variations and not totaly new figs like Chewie)... and we will get Tarkin as well.

I don't think Farmboy Luke would be an exclusive... that's the iconic version of him. But as far as a Farmboy Luke is concerned, I thought of TWO ways he could relate to the Chess Table (since it's assumed Sideshow is NOT doing Chewie or the droids at this time.)

Farmboy Luke could come with the blastshield helmet and training remote... with the exclusive being the poncho, a-la Qui-Gon! Remember - he was slouched over the Chess Table, mourning the loss of Obi-Wan, when Leia wandered over and draped the poncho on him.

- J!

I bet it's going to be the Millenium falcon sink and toilet expansion pack.

I'm pretty sure we'll be getting an Old Ben by C4. I'd like to think the chess table means either the droids or Chewie are close, but I still think those characters are a ways off. I'd love some military figures or some HotR. Lando, Wedge, Ackbar, Tarkin................

Im betting IF they do a 1/6th figure, it will be Farmer Luke and MAYBE he'll be an exclusive, maybe an inclusive. I know one thing, dont believe what they say about "being the first to order"! Wont do any good in the end, save for the headache...I guess that's something.
I tend to think that the focus will be on the dioramas...classic SW Luke/Leia pose and maybe something they are importing.
Did they actually SAY anywhere that there'd be a 1/6th exclusive?

I heard over at another site that the exclusive will be another expansion pack. I heard that it will be Aunt Beru's Blue Milk pitcher, made out of solid titanium and will retail for 89.95, plus shipping and handling.

Just kidding...I hope

Ben Kenobi would be great. (though I could do without another robed Jedi... :monkey3

But it would be Ben, so it's cool.

I can certainly see a Rebel Fleet Officer coming soon.

Wow, haven't seen the headsmashing since the old Kilborn Daily Show! That certainly brings back memories of his smug, smarmy fratboy delivery. Loved the head smash! Isn't it from the story of ricky?

Seaward said:
Wow, haven't seen the headsmashing since the old Kilborn Daily Show! That certainly brings back memories of his smug, smarmy fratboy delivery. Loved the head smash! Isn't it from the story of ricky?

Indeed it is, sir.

Back