Ye Olde PLO KOON Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coheteboy said:
Alright, here's my contribution to the Plo Koon image thread. (nude free!) And thank you for that!

19.jpg

24.jpg

I like these shots a lot Coheteboy, as well as the group one.
Look forward to adding mine to the mix on tuesday...

I'm looking forward to taking pics of Plo, but he hasn't even shipped yet, I'm at Shipping soon finally, but I was a last minute wait list conversion so I'm in the second string of shipments.

After seeing the detail on his head in that last pic, I'm defintely going to have to get that one!!! But I'm going to want to give the yellow saber....

jlcmsu said:
Here's a quick shot of Plo while I still had some decent light. Will take a better one later.

Nice picture Josh-- but I've already posed him without the robe--just too bulky and hides so much of this great figure.

DarthNeil said:
Nice picture Josh-- but I've already posed him without the robe--just too bulky and hides so much of this great figure.

I thought about going sans robe but I have all the other Jedi with theirs so I figured I'd keep that going.

Anyone tried him with the robes on, but without the tunic (like it was supposed to be)? And is his "under collar" connected to his robes the same color (as his robes)? If so, that sucks.

Sachiel said:
Anyone tried him with the robes on, but without the tunic (like it was supposed to be)? And is his "under collar" connected to his robes the same color (as his robes)? If so, that sucks.

The collar is a totally seperate shirt. I should know, hes stripped and awaiting redressing here.

Sachiel said:

That's what I wanna see. I think it would look best. I don't Plo ever wore traditional Jedi garments under his robe. A lot of the female Jedi didn't wear them either, they all wore dresses. Personally I like the diversity.:dance

jlcmsu said:
Here's a quick shot of Plo while I still had some decent light. Will take a better one later.

Very nice pic J1. I got mine today and have to say SSC nailed this guy. :D

What I found interesting was one of the pictures on the back. Of all the pictures they could of chosen for Plo the last one had to be of his ship exploding from ROTS.

Plo showed up north here today...

543622247_b5962401f0.jpg

Long double shift today...too beat for anything but a quick shot and thoughts...
Haven't futzed or made any major adjustments yet (the robe is gonna need some major H2O help) but my first impressions:
  • the new box art has won me over completely...I really like it
  • As others have comments, the "tape-less" inner tray is great! My only niggle would be to keep a spot of adhesive on that tiny holo-projector accessory. Had to do a little search and rescue looking for that when I initially opend it up.
  • Impressed with the complete layers of clothing...every shirt is complete...no lame "dickies" or partial shirts...nice.
  • Gauntlet is cool...I like the "unlit" one too...
  • Great sculpt and detailing on head n' heads
  • Yeah the hands pop off easily put as long as care is taken, it beats having to wrestle with the figure to get 'em on n' off

I like our new Jedi master...looking forward to getting him futzed n' outside for some shots soon...

Later that morning...

Here's a quick outdoor one before I trundle off to the spice mines...

543997343_6d4518bee7_o.jpg

Last edited:
Josh, your "robed" shot looks good....how much futzing did you have to do to get it looking so smooth?
Mine looks like its been on a soccer field...

jedibear said:
Josh, your "robed" shot looks good....how much futzing did you have to do to get it looking so smooth?
Mine looks like its been on a soccer field...

Actually not much. Maybe a couple mins. It was just dumb luck on mine.

Back