YAY me and vamp Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am so excited. I finally got my vamp Angel today. He's really amazing. I am just missing one more rare one and then I will feel so much better...(Vamp Darla). I want to have vamp Darla besides vamp Angel. And then my dru beside vamp Spike. Which leaves me with....we need some more darn figures! I really would love an 'origins' Darla to go with my Angel. Yeesh. So much that I want from Sideshow, but so little interest from them. Boooooo.

cool. glad you got him. are you going to post some pics when you get the complete set?

Words cannot express how much I hate you.

But seriously, congrats on that.

Aww thanks. :)

I don't have the whole set even if I get Darla. I'm still missing Derkindestod and 2 gentlemen.

I actually don't care which darla I get. But the problem with her are the prices. My collection can go without her so long as the prices stay as high as they have been.

And yup, gonna post some photos as soon as I have every figure! :)

:)

Congrats on getting him! I love my copy and think it's a good rendition of Buffy season 1 Angel, even though the teeth leave a wee bit to be desired. :lol

Would you believe I have two of the wee guy. One boxed and one unboxed.

The only ones I'm still missing are D'hoffryn and Darla.

But at the prices they're still fetching it'll be years till I ever manage to pick either up. :eek:

Congrats on VA girly. I have to get WW Oz, Vamp Angel, and two of the Gentlemen and Hush Buffy.

I would say it was unlikely I would get them but thats what I said before I got human Spike, D'Hoffryn, Darla and Dru.
Ya just never know...

True, you really don't know! I didn't think I'd get D'hoffryn anytime soon, and look. I got him, and at a very good deal.
I'd love to do a thread called...which do you have and how much did you pay. You know what, I'm gonna!

Good job B-girl Vamp Angel is the best and I hope you find the other ones soon:D

I am so excited. I finally got my vamp Angel today. He's really amazing. I am just missing one more rare one and then I will feel so much better...(Vamp Darla). I want to have vamp Darla besides vamp Angel. And then my dru beside vamp Spike. Which leaves me with....we need some more darn figures! I really would love an 'origins' Darla to go with my Angel. Yeesh. So much that I want from Sideshow, but so little interest from them. Boooooo.

I didn't realize Vamp Angel was so sought after. I've got a loose one (maybe two) if anyone is interested in PMing me an offer.

90% sure I have at least one box.

Back