Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
Solution:

Dear Valued Customer,

This email is to inform you that we will be combining orders Star Wars Dioramas - Polystone Enviorama NON-ATTENDEE - 'This is No Cave' Space Slug Enviorama, Star Wars 12-inch Figures NON-ATTENDEE - Luke Skywalker - Rebel Hero : Yavin IV and George Lazenby as James Bond - Legacy Collection to save you on freight costs.

There--- now I can sleep better.:D

Not me either...

Date Placed:

2007-04-13 17:01:25

but I did beat pixletwin:chew :chew :chew :chew

pjam said:
Okay, who has my order time beat?.. :lol

Date Placed:
2007-04-13 17:00:33

Do you really belive that this has something to do with the order the items are shipped? I've noticed a couple of times that US waitlisters got their items even before I received mine, and I've ordered the item as soon as it became available. Then again, I'm from Europe, so it always takes longer for me to receive an item.
Like I said earlier, my Yavin Luke states as 'shipped' in my account, but I'm almost sure I won't receive it until half june, just like all the other EU customers. We pay more, we wait longer, and we enjoy harder! WHAHAHAAA!!!!

I really don't think it has anything to do with when you ordered... I'm always ordering right when something goes up, yet I can be in the first or second wave of shipments. I think its probably a combo of location and time order was placed.

Or maybe the just throw darts at a map?

Yes, but you dad has spoken on your behalf to the Krusade to stay our swords... so you may now be blacklisted amongst us!

galactiboy said:
Yes, but you dad has spoken on your behalf to the Krusade to stay our swords... so you may now be blacklisted amongst us!

They can't hold that against me. He's crazy. :lol

Captain Faramir said:
Wait, they can't do that! I've got Faramir coming! They wouldn't delay that, would they? They wouldn't dare!

They might just to see how strong you really are. :lol

Really we may be getting all these early. But we havent got any expected ship date emails or do they not do that with cons.

EDIT: I just checked and I have item shipping soon for all 3 CIV exclusives. Will they ship these out before the convention.

How many other guys have Item Shipping Soon for the Non-Attendee "That's No Cave" Environmment? I'm getting that one shipped along with the Luke and the Legacy Lazenby and I'm wondering if those are ready to roll as well.

SideshowDusty said:
Since technically these aren't 'Celebration IV Exclusives' - but rather '30th Anniversary Exclusives' - we aren't restricted as to when they can ship out. We're just giving convention-goers a small break in the prices since those orders will require no handling - we're simply giving those attending the chance to pick-up their items at the con since so many Star Wars fans will be in the area for the Celebration! I'm excited they are shipping so soon - can't wait to see the pics!! :chew

Sounds to me like we non-atts maybe getting ours before the att orders.

:blissy

Back