Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
jlcmsu said:
If they ship the 21st or start I should say that means most will have it right at the end of C4 or a little after.
Yeah but I would have mine on the 22nd two days before I can get it now.

Mine is listed as "shipping soon". It'll be interesting to see when they actually start to ship.

Anzik Hayes said:
I just want to see what they unveil at CIV. I'm betting ANH Obi Wan and Vader at SDCC.

That's how I'm leaning. I also expect something as big as far as LOTR goes at SDCC.

galactiboy said:
I didn't think about them making any announcements at CIV?!? Something else to look forward to :rock

That was one of the first things I thought of. Such an event to make a big announcement.

I just called Sideshow to change my shipping adress over to my job, and the rep told me that the Yavin Lukes are downstairs in their shipping department waiting to go out. So it shouldn't be much longer.

Sweet! Mine says shipping soon, so here's hoping I'll have another SW figure by the end of the month!!!

chewblacca said:
the Yavin Lukes are downstairs in their shipping department waiting to go out. So it shouldn't be much longer.

Wow.....I knew he was slated to ship for some around Thursday but since the emails had him not shipping out until next Monday (21st) I though it was a mistake....I'm getting very excited about adding this figure to my collection!!

Since technically these aren't 'Celebration IV Exclusives' - but rather '30th Anniversary Exclusives' - we aren't restricted as to when they can ship out. We're just giving convention-goers a small break in the prices since those orders will require no handling - we're simply giving those attending the chance to pick-up their items at the con since so many Star Wars fans will be in the area for the Celebration! I'm excited they are shipping so soon - can't wait to see the pics!! :chew

SideshowDusty said:
I'm excited they are shipping so soon - can't wait to see the pics!! :chew

Me too. This is one I wasn't too excited about when it got announced, but now I find that I am more excited about this one than the 2 Leias or Plo Koon. (Still can't wait for Faramir - green cloak or not). :D

Yeah, my Luke is shipped, and he'll arrive together with the sandtrooper. But since I'm in Europe, it will take about another month before I can finally unpack them. I'm particularly anxious to see the sandtrooper, but also Luke of course.

Back